Southampton away

chappy

bbc

Championship side Sheffield Wednesday will host Arsenal in the fourth round of the League Cup after knocking out Newcastle United on Wednesday.

Manchester United will host second-tier Middlesbrough, while Crystal Palace will travel to Manchester City.

Holders Chelsea will visit Stoke City, with Southampton meeting Aston Villa and Norwich City going to Everton.

Hull City, one of three Championship sides in the draw, host Leicester, with the ties to be played on October 27-28.

League Cup fourth-round draw

Manchester City v Crystal Palace

Liverpool or Carlisle v Bournemouth

Manchester United v Middlesbrough

Everton v Norwich City

Southampton v Aston Villa

Sheffield Wednesday v Arsenal

Hull City v Leicester City

Stoke City v Chelsea

not good, but I guess they'll be further into their europa league program then, so who knows maybe a few niggles etc. Is there a discussion of the draw anywhere? But at the very least another competitive game for the new players to make use of.

not good, but I guess they'll be further into their europa league program then, so who knows maybe a few niggles etc. Is there a discussion of the draw anywhere? But at the very least another competitive game for the new players to make use of.

I thought they were out of the Europa league

I thought they were out of the Europa league

You are correct, they got knocked out by FC Midtyland (sp?) previously.

I still can't think about "Southampton" without getting horrible flashbacks to 16th May.  Most of the team who played in that horror show probably won't feature in this game so mental scarring shouldn't be too much of an issue.  Reckon Tim will be out for a bit of sweet revenge.