The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

You'd like to think that's what should happen.

It's like we've found ourselves living in Zimbabwe and nobody gives a shit.

Hopefully times are changing.

Once upon a time people like Epstein and Weinstein would have walked free because of who they are and how much money they have.

At some point a crooked politician will get what they deserve.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Once upon a time people like Epstein and Weinstein would have walked free because of who they are and how much money they have.

I think there are too many crooked politicians for things to truly unravel if that thread was to be pulled. Few scapegoats and we go on as normal

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I hope so. Trump and Brexit seem to have destroyed peoples moral compass when it comes to politics.

• Like 2

Scumbag Hancock should be resigning from political life not just as health sec, hope the tories go against everything that they stand for and investigate this despicable human being for his incompetence, his endless lies and his fraudulent use of power to make a fortune from this terrible pandemic. Hope he ends up behind bars.

• Like 1

And with him goes the blame for tens of thousands of deaths that may have been prevented by better decision making. It was right that he should go, but these images have been sat on in a whip's blackmail folder for a year until they needed a fall guy. Now they're conveniently leaked to the press. Hancock will take the blame for it all to save Boris. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And with him goes the blame for tens of thousands of deaths that may have been prevented by better decision making. It was right that he should go, but these images have been sat on in a whip's blackmail folder for a year until they needed a fall guy. Now they're conveniently leaked to the press. Hancock will take the blame for it all to save Boris. 

Hancock has probably 20 million reasons not to give a ****, hateful individual. 

So Matt Hancock didn’t resign for being effing useless (BJs words).

He also didn’t resign for shagging and old flame from University he employed as an aide.

He resigned because he failed to keep 2 meters from someone.

I mean you just can’t make this up.

I've heard from a credible source that Javid has been having meetings with Johnson for weeks. Which puts an entirely new slant on how this has all been set up and leaked to the papers. Cummings got rid of Javid. Carrie got rid of Cummings. Javid very quickly given the role after Hancock resigned, after starting to have regular meetings with Johnson from a few weeks back.

1 hour ago, rayk said:

So Matt Hancock didn’t resign for being effing useless (BJs words).

He also didn’t resign for shagging and old flame from University he employed as an aide.

He resigned because he failed to keep 2 meters from someone.

I mean you just can’t make this up.

I think its the hypocrisy that he's gone for. 18 months of telling everyone to behave and stay away from everyone else whilst he wasn't doing the same.

The new bloke will probably be just as bad

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

The whole thing with Hancock looked fake to me. I think he deliberately set the whole thing up so he could get out. 

I don’t think he wanted to get out so bad that he’d humiliate his wife and kids like this.

The press will have tipped number 10 off that this was coming though I’m certain.

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean, why *did* he have a camera in the ceiling of his private office? And who had access to it?

I can't help finding it a bit weird.

Who would authorise it. It’s clearly not one that Hancock knew was there. And then there’s the question as to whoever(s) had access to the footage then leaking it to the rag. You’d assume that Bunter authorised it, as PM. You’d assume that it was a security service thing, rather than some private snoop. So then you ask “what did they suspect him of doing/what risk did they think he posed?”  Then you ask whether it was political, criminal or security or paranoia. Then you ask “well who else are they looking at”. And then you think all the other ministers etc are going to be wanting their offices swept for snooping devices…but who do they get to do it - well the security service…..who probably put them in there to start with, so any declaration of “all clear” isn’t going to be trusted. There’s going to be an awful lot of paranoia and mistrust, finger pointing and questioning going on. They’re all going to suspect that Johnson must have authorised it, and they’re all going to have a good idea of who leaked it, because few would know of the existence of the camera or have access to the footage. The motive for leaking it seems absolutely clear. Who benefits from that?  Intriguing.  Mistrust must be at absolute record levels amongst the already useless cabinet. Tee hee.

• Like 1

Â