The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Is this sex scandal tory MP the one from North Wales that isn’t allowed in the Houses of Parliament, or a different sex scandal tory MP?

There’s too many to choose from (probably!) 

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Is this sex scandal tory MP the one from North Wales that isn’t allowed in the Houses of Parliament, or a different sex scandal tory MP?

Different one. This one involves an underage boy of 15. Can't remember who the MP is but he was named in the news reports

Trouble is it's not that easy to Mooney given the number of cases 

Edit: Imram Ahmad Khan is this weeks Tory charged with underage sex offences

MP for Wakefield

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chindie said:

Donation scandal and sex scandal for the Tories?

"At what point does the Tory party acknowledge that it has a problem at an institutional level?"

In better Schadenfreude news, the sourest of sour grapes across several dozen tweets from the runner-up in Chesham & Amersham.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

"At what point does the Tory party acknowledge that it has a problem at an institutional level?"

In better Schadenfreude news, the sourest of sour grapes across several dozen tweets from the runner-up in Chesham & Amersham.

image.jpeg.5adf438108a401258308ff071241f68b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just another day in Tory Britain....

Read the article linked on the GLP website and just look at the first firm they list, Uniserve Ltd (It might actually prove amusing if you also look at the pair of tweets linked in the article relating to Uniserve and a Cabinet minister (see below)

Bah, its just the best part of a billion quid, no-one will notice

And the other burning question is who the f*** is Julia Lopez, a cabinet minister. I genuinely need to Mooney her

• Like 1

The Tory party carries on being completely normal:

I'm comfortably in that 4% that do. There are thousands of them on all the small change I chuck in the big pot in the utility room.

Edited by ml1dch

So, 1 in 25 don’t know whether they’ve put a picture of the queen on display in their house or not?

There are people out there taking far more drugs than can be good for them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

So, 1 in 25 don’t know whether they’ve put a picture of the queen on display in their house or not?

To be fair they might just be adopting the 'Keith from the Office' stance on answering questions

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who immediately laughed at the 4% "don't know" result there!

Quite a weird one on this

Tory being performatively embarrassing on social media is not weird . . . but it seems kind of weird to me, because this MP was born and grew up in the US (became a joint national after she graduated LSE). Don't often see an American, even a half-British one, so enthused by the monarchy.

36 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't often see an American, even a half-British one, so enthused by the monarchy.

Not sure that's true tbh The USA seems more obsessed with our Royal Family than we do and it's been that way as long as I can remember, irrespective of the current Team Meghan situation

Â