The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

Wow, you don’t even need to dig too far, a basic google search on these companies, particularly Luxe Lifestyle should be plenty enough cause for concern.

Surely they, whoever ‘they’ encompasses, cannot get away with this?!

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Wow, you don’t even need to dig too far, a basic google search on these companies, particularly Luxe Lifestyle should be plenty enough cause for concern.

Surely they, whoever ‘they’ encompasses, cannot get away with this?!

Why do you think “they” are trying to limit/prevent judicial review?

It's a sort of madness that it's taken this long for the likes of the BBC to realise that loveable Boris is actually utter shite. I'm cynical, I think they always knew, and that whoever is really in power (the 1922 commitee?) have decided it's time for a change of leadership. My money is on Jeremy Hunt, he's been positioning for ages. 

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Hunt will not get more votes than he achieved last time.

It will be Gove

Something pretty scandalous will have to happen to Sunak to make the Tory rank and file vote for Gove ahead of him.

Admittedly there's the obvious thing about Sunak which the average Tory party member will have a problem with, but he's the most popular with the public, and therefore the most likely to keep the money flowing to them.

11 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Something pretty scandalous will have to happen to Sunak to make the Tory rank and file vote for Gove ahead of him.

Admittedly there's the obvious thing about Sunak which the average Tory party member will have a problem with, but he's the most popular with the public, and therefore the most likely to keep the money flowing to them.

Nah, he’s one of the good ones.

8 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I just think that Sunak will be dealt with at some point.

Won't take much for it to come out that he was against most of what has made him popular. Especially when Gove has Murdoch and Rothermere batting for him

13 hours ago, bickster said:

Hunt will not get more votes than he achieved last time.

It will be Gove

Sunak.  For some reason he’s popular. Gove is a poisonous lizard-creature and seen as such.

Â