The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Genuinely don't know what you're on about :D 

You've gone from claiming Boris Johnson isn't racist, to I'm as racist as Boris Johnson to now I don't have any non-white friends. 

I wasn't making any massive claims here. Just that Boris Johnson is racist. And I consider myself less racist than him.

I have plenty of non-white friends. Not that I see how that has any relevance to what we were discussing. Why has this become a discussion on me being racist? :D 

Just stop being so racist Stevo!! 

I have no idea where this discussion has gone 😆 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not starting this one.  Anyway it's the wrong thread.

Oh. I thought you were asking a question. I can't answer it unless I know what you mean. Never mind. 

Will it just reopen a whole can of worms if I mention Priti Patel saying there have been ‘three hundred thousand, thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand’ tests done to date?

26 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Will it just reopen a whole can of worms if I mention Priti Patel saying there have been ‘three hundred thousand, thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand’ tests done to date?

SO that's just over what the Daily rate was promised to be at this time? (250,000 iirc)

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

It's more plausible than her attempts at an apology.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

She's got seven degrees from Yale, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, stop being mean. 

(I believe that's how we do things now isn't it?)

28 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

She's got seven degrees from Yale, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, stop being mean. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7985932

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Economics Degree form the University of Clearing (Keele) and some Post-grad nonsense (not an MA or Doctorate) form the University of Essex for the sake of accuracy

Hardly the illustrious academic

HAHA they are flying in teams of people to pick lettuces from Romania. FIrst flight of 150 Romanians lands tomorrow

It also seems like it'll be the first flight into the country that's actually being health screened for Covid-19

Lettuces though, ffs send 'em back

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

HAHA they are flying in teams of people to pick lettuces from Romania. FIrst flight of 150 Romanians lands tomorrow

It also seems like it'll be the first flight into the country that's actually being health screened for Covid-19

Lettuces though, ffs send 'em back

And yet, an extra 2 million people signed up for unemployment benefits just recently 🤔

29 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And yet, an extra 2 million people signed up for unemployment benefits just recently 🤔

British people don't want to do long days of back breaking labour, for less than minimum wage.

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

British people don't want to do long days of back breaking labour, for less than minimum wage.

Partly because it's illegal to employ people in that way.

• Like 2

Â