The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

WTF is going on with his hair? Its literally always a mess so it must be deliberately styled that way, which leads me to think its part of his "image" so some bizarre reason.

It’s his attempt to appear harmless.

In reality, he’s one of the most dangerous people alive right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

The answer to the question "how to make the Tories more unlikable?"

It also answers the question "who is ahead in the polls by 10 points?" 

Just how unlikable does Boris have to be to actually lose?  Since 2016 my faith in humanity has taken one hell of a beating.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Oven ready but stick it in the microwave?

Do they understand people at all?

Yup. They understand that it'll be reposted again and again across the internet by people laughing at it, amplifying the message much further than it otherwise would have been.

4% of political nerds laugh. 96% aren't aware of the tiny writing that they are laughing at and just take the message that it's intending to communicate.

Like the Comic Sans poster. It's not accidental.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Yup. They understand that it'll be reposted again and again across the internet by people laughing at it, amplifying the message much further than it otherwise would have been.

4% of political nerds laugh. 96% aren't aware of the tiny writing that they are laughing at and just take the message that it's intending to communicate.

Like the Comic Sans poster. It's not accidental.

I’d never see any of this Tory election propaganda if it wasn’t for Stefan helpfully bringing it to us. 

• Like 2

Â