The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

On 04/10/2019 at 12:40, tonyh29 said:

I'm sure the world is full of plenty of people who have moved on since their school days

The point is that Johnson hasn't moved on from his schooldays (at least in character and attitude).

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Marina Hyde:

However unlikely this possibility may seem, I now hope against hope that she didn’t actually have sex with the prime minister. The image of Boris Johnson turning up in the expectation of it, and having to listen to Silicon Valley blather while not actually getting any is my new idealised version of this story. Just picture him, asking leading questions about the stripper’s pole, while she shows him how to do a PowerPoint. If there is a hell, this is what Johnson’s would be like.

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Not sure this will affect anything in the near future, but the sleaze is really building up. Will surely finish him off eventually.

Oh sweet summer child...

Bit harsh like. 

FB_IMG_1570613889099.jpg

Mods: please note that this is a screen grab, and the original tweet has been deleted, hence why I didn't post the link to the tweet. 

Edited by dAVe80

27 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Bit harsh like. 

FB_IMG_1570613889099.jpg

Mods: please note that this is a screen grab, and the original tweet has been deleted, hence why I didn't post the link to the tweet. 

I can't tell if you are  being serious or not  so forgive me if i point out it was a typo  .. ( Nurtured presumably)

if you knew this already then I'll go stand in the corner wearing a hat with a D on it:blush:

Edited by tonyh29

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I can't tell if you are  being serious or not  so forgive me if i point out it was a typo  .. ( Nurtured presumably)

if you knew this already then I'll go stand in the corner wearing a hat with a D on it:blush:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I see the GLA say they're not able to publish Johnson's response to them for some reason.

That's set off some conjecture about 'injunctions'. :)

I think I read about something about a request to keep it confidential. 

To be fair, if the pair of them weren't having sex, they are doing everything in to make it seem like they were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Tbh, the sex is irrelevant, there's no way she qualified for most of what she got 

And if she got Boris, there’s no way she got paid enough. Imagine having that lying bag of lard spaffing over your bedroom office i.t. lessons pole. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I think I read about something about a request to keep it confidential.

Yep, from this Sky report:

"We did finally receive a response from Boris Johnson, through his solicitors, which they have indicated may not be published.

"At this stage we are respecting that, but we are seeking further clarification.

"Nothing in the response, in our opinion, reflects the need for confidentiality. In fact, the response is insufficient as far as our request for information is concerned.

• Haha 1

Â