Jump to content
blandy

The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Soon to be 6-0, I'd imagine. :)

You'd think. Incidentally, five makes it more Commons defeats already than Tony Blair had in ten years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Sir Robbie Gibb

Nick Timothy CBE

My word

The most egregious of the honours dished out was the knighthood for Boycott.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, snowychap said:
12 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Govt defeat. Is that now 5-0?

Soon to be 6-0, I'd imagine. :)

They are very much the small heath of politics at the moment except is seems they have asked the small heath fans to pick this years captain which has had inevitable results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are shameless and reckless.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

They are shameless and reckless.

It seems to me only the partisan and the gullible could possibly be behind this lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Conservative twitter account is a disgrace, its like a cult of personality aimed at Jeremy Kyle watchers.

Its like it's being written by someone from the sun/mirror not the social media presence of a political party.

its also posting videos of people supporting no deal Brexit which the party pretends not to want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nicho said:

The Conservative twitter account is a disgrace, its like a cult of personality aimed at Jeremy Kyle watchers.

Its like it's being written by someone from the sun/mirror not the social media presence of a political party.

its also posting videos of people supporting no deal Brexit which the party pretends not to want.

5b7cd3_cummings-has-reportedly-series-sa

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, peterms said:

Isn't there something a little...wrong...with his technique here?

Just a fat Ed Sheeran

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bickster said:

Just a fat Ed Sheeran

He does sound as though everything he says is going through a looper pedal. Although even Sheeran knows how to use a capo. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, snowychap said:

It seems to me only the partisan and the gullible could possibly be behind this lot.

& wealthy ? (In monetary terms,  not self worth)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, peterms said:

Isn't there something a little...wrong...with his technique here?

EELyyldWwAM_QR5?format=png&name=large

I wouldn't fret about it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â