The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

Who’s the most recent one to admit they’ve done a drug?

Ester McVile was a secret toker, so she said today with a straight face whilst spouting bile over a portrait of the Witch (I'm not even joking)

I'd be shocked if McVey wasn't powered by Colombia's finest.

Would also explain the never ending shower of absolute shit that spews from her mouth.

That her, Leadsom, Raab somehow are on a shortlist suggests there's more than a few Tories who, not satisfied to just be pure evil for whom a hint of humanity would leave them line the Wicked Witch of the West, are also actually insane. Padded room, jacket done up at the back, force fed tranquillisers hourly insane.

The entire shortlist is horrible of course, but those 3 are absurd examples of lizards in human suits. The local nursery has more leadership ability. In the nappy bin.

• Like 1

I see Victoria Derbyshire is the latest media person to struggle with calling him Jeremy "Hunt", rather than using another word that more accurately describes him.  It must be difficult.  It would be simpler all round if he'd simply change one letter in his name, and bring it in line with how people think of him.

55 minutes ago, peterms said:

I see Victoria Derbyshire is the latest media person to struggle with calling him Jeremy "Hunt", rather than using another word that more accurately describes him.  It must be difficult.  It would be simpler all round if he'd simply change one letter in his name, and bring it in line with how people think of him.

Haha good old Vic, she can swear like a trooper if needs be

I have to say I had never heard the expression proroguing until last week and it was on here. I had to Google it. I don't think I know a single person that wouldn't have to Google it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have to say I had never heard the expression proroguing until last week and it was on here. I had to Google it. I don't think I know a single person that wouldn't have to Google it. 

Same.

I assumed it was a typo when I first saw the word.

Â