The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Gov't sticking with the cap. I'd spit in Mays face if I saw the vampiric bloodsucking cow, she deserves nothing more.

God knows what would happen if Hunt was foolish enough to visit my place of work, there'd be a massive lynch mob to welcome him.

I can feel the rage starting up just typing this. I hate them for making me feel like committing gbh against them but I hate them more for what they are doing to the emergency services and it's workforce of this country.

I hope they all burn as it crashes down around them.

Edited by Ingram85

23 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Boris Johnson the latest minister to suggest an end to the 1% pay cap.

Which is odd because he and all Conservative cronies voted in parliament to continue the 1% pay cap. 

I don't think Boris is particularly bothered about the pay cap - I think the field are starting to bunch behind May and are looking for ways to differentiate themselves. I guess Boris sees this one as one that will make him popular with 'working people' and is hoping it'll put him in opposition to nasty Mr Hammond should they find themselves competing for the job.

• Like 1

As an aside, I know what each party it is doing. And Labour have outmanoeuvred the Conservatives on the pay cap. As they've already voted against it, Labour can bash Tories on their austerity policies.

By the sounds of it the government will be defeated sooner or later in a vote.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Xann said:

We who? IDS and you Tory voters?

I'll guess you do need to add TLDR's on VT! Also let's hope you're not in any investigative position; very poor judgement on my voting habits.

No, Labour and Conservative voters/MP's/Councils and anyone else who still engages in politics and not policy....hmmmm.......;)

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

In times of uncertainty, some people like to go back and play all their favourite old tunes again. 

Bloody depressing isn't it. Scare, scare and bloody scare. 

While I used to blame Blair for his abuse of scare and the media, the Conservatives have well and truly taken the reins of that flying turd. At least May is shocking at it!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

What's happened? I hope you're not talking about May asking for Brexit contribution from other parties?

Daily Mail plotting against her.

Talk of at least two separate tory MP lead plots to get rid of her.

Request to other parties for any ideas.

David Davis aide touting him as future PM.

May 'relaunching' to show it's business as usual (a bit like getting the backing of the board?).

Strong and Stable Maybot not being supported after latest patch release.

Just another Monday. This isn't going to last 2 years is it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

What's happened? I hope you're not talking about May asking for Brexit contribution from other parties?

That is pretty funny.

During the election campaign she talked about how Corbyn would be 'naked and alone' during Brexit negotiations. turns out that May is naked, alone, and begging the opposition to keep her company.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

The Torygraph are reporting:

She will say that it is in the “spirit” of co-operation that her Government will seek to take forward her agenda in the months ahead “at a critical time in our history”.

“It is in that spirit that we will take this agenda forward in the months ahead," she will say. "And this new context presents us as a government with a wider choice.

“We can play it safe or we can strike out with renewed courage and vigour, making the case for our ideas and values and challenging our opponents to contribute, not just criticise.

“In everything we do, we will act with an unshakeable sense of purpose to build the better, fairer Britain which we all want to see."

Apart from the annoying new reality that speeches are now released before they are made (why bother making them?), this sounds like a demand to get in line framed as a request for 'co-operation'.

Thursday is, I gather, the day that they intend to publish the 'Great' Repeal Bill.

Â