The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

22 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

You don't need 50 farmers discussing how to put the mad old mare out of its miserable existance that's currently hobbling around the old corn field running in circles and biting her own tail, do you ?

I suggest the are over complicating things a tad.

I'd suggest they really don't know what they are doing. On either side of the Tory Party. They all know what they want but can't say it because it's either criminal, unelectable or at odds with Right Thinking (often all three).

That's where the problem lies, getting rid of May is easy, they could do it today but they all want different things which are often incompatible with each other. It’s just jostling for position in some it’s a knockout type game where the contestants trampoline themselves towards a greasy pole and see who can claim the highest position before falling off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I'd suggest they really don't know what they are doing.

Understatement of the year!.

I don't think any of them want to own the clusterpork that is this Brexit mess, either.

clusterpork.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

we're struggling to make further in roads on directly rubbishing Jeremy Corbyn

we need to start saying that long dead Michael Foot is a russian agent

Aren’t the stories published today specifically saying he wasn’t ?

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Aren’t the stories published today specifically saying he wasn’t ?

'cos that's exactly how it works. Every weekend I buy the papers and there's a column called 'exonorated dead Labour leaders that definitely weren't ever Russian traitors'.

Next week's Sunday supplement will doubtless lead with a picture of a tory that wasn't a paedo.

Hey, not saying anybody was, saying the opposite, just putting paedo and dead tory in the same front page headline.

Paid soviet stooge, it's patent rubbish. As though Foot and Trump would have anything in common. 

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

'cos that's exactly how it works. Every weekend I buy the papers and there's a column called 'exonorated dead Labour leaders that definitely weren't ever Russian traitors'.

Next week's Sunday supplement will doubtless lead with a picture of a tory that wasn't a paedo.

Hey, not saying anybody was, saying the opposite, just putting paedo and dead tory in the same front page headline.

Paid soviet stooge, it's patent rubbish. As though Foot and Trump would have anything in common. 

I was under the impression someone had written a book and they were commenting on it , you know in the same way VT gleefully lapped up the Cameron and the pig story that was serialised and reported on in the papers 

The left jumping on it as an attempt to smear Corbyn is straight out of the Serena victim play book  

Now you mention it, I can completely see now how a dead Labour leader not having been the spy we didn't think he was is obvious front page main headline news at such a quiet time in politics.

Thank god that scoop came along to save them from a blank page.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Now you mention it, I can completely see now how a dead Labour leader not having been the spy we didn't think he was is obvious front page main headline news at such a quiet time in politics.

It was One newspaper out of eleven , the one being the Times who were sued for libel previously (so probably that is their agenda) and they also doing a more in-depth piece on the book ... 

Your argument about important times in politics would be slightly more valid had the other 10 publications not gone with such vital political topics as , strictly come dancing , Lilly Allen and Fred the shed 

MI6 believed the former Labour leader Michael Foot was a paid Soviet informant, The Times reports.

Edited by tonyh29

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

That was all a year ago, wasn't it? Briton, Janner etc.?

Having said that, (not having read the Times) it's hardly front page headline stuff on Michael Foot. It's not even new "News". Wasn't there a load of fuss, well a bit of a fuss about MI6 investigating all sorts of historical left wing politicians in the news several years ago?

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Might have been nicer for them to use that front page to apologise for last year's 'Muslims stealing Christian babies' story that turned out to be complete bullshit, but hey ho. 

It’s like I wrote my post in invisible ink.. I remembered why I stopped trying now :) 

anyway im off to browse the net for other stories that will be seen as attacks on Corbyn , I’m sure the linesman in 66 was Russian there must be a link there 

Announced earlier they would decline some of the Windrush citizens applications because they fail the current 'good character' requirement due to convictions.

This despite them having been told they were citizens for decades.

I'm sure this wasn't quietly rolled out in the aftermath of Mays meltdown on purpose.

• Like 3

Â