The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I haven't much interest in politics as I find most politicians to be what the tory Party are proving them to be, please tell me this cannot be true, a Prime minister that has just accepted this murderous weasels apology and considers this matter closed, they surely cannot be this bad.

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I haven't much interest in politics as I find most politicians to be what the tory Party are proving them to be, please tell me this cannot be true, a Prime minister that has just accepted this murderous weasels apology and considers this matter closed, they surely cannot be this bad.

Johnson can't be setting the precedent that you can get sacked for having an affair.

23 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

The plot thickens. Predictably.

Isn't it the same plot endlessly recycled?  There is no question that the contracts that have been handed out are corrupt, this is just another bunch.  You can't get a job in this cabinet if you have morals.

• Like 1

Tory minister caught having affair with aide that has connections with a number of companies that have been handed government contracts in suspicious circumstances. The concerns are dismissed as being "a personal matter" despite said minister suggesting that another public figure was right to resign in very similar/identical circumstances.

CON +10.

• Sad 1

It’s funny that they’re trying to get away with it being just 1 kiss. If true (of course it’s not) they were exceptionally unlucky to get caught on CCTV.

I have a feeling there’s quite a bit more to run in this story.

I really can't wait to get back to the days where things mattered. Where scandals actually lead to accountability. 

There was a serious back lash against Trump for 4 years of taking the absolute piss. Over here we don't seem to have any negativity towards it.

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I really can't wait to get back to the days where things mattered. Where scandals actually lead to accountability. 

There was a serious back lash against Trump for 4 years of taking the absolute piss. Over here we don't seem to have any negativity towards it.

Anybody offering any alternative to the corrupt shit show is criticised.

People are doubling down and protecting the very institutions and individuals that are doing them so much damage.

Stockholm syndrome on a national scale.

• Like 2

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Anybody offering any alternative to the corrupt shit show is criticised.

People are doubling down and protecting the very institutions and individuals that are doing them so much damage.

Stockholm syndrome on a national scale.

I can't get my head round it. 

"Yeah it's bad but imagine what Corbyn would have done."

Mind blowing how so many have been manipulated. I've never known politics this tribal. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I can't get my head round it. 

"Yeah it's bad but imagine what Corbyn would have done."

Mind blowing how so many have been manipulated. I've never known politics this tribal. 

A lot of people went big on backing this PM against all the evidence of it being a shit show. Now they won’t allow “told you so” by admitting they were mugged off so they turn a blind eye to all the piss taking, or worse still try and justify it.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

‘One Britain,

One Nation,

One rule for you little people,

We consider this matter closed.’

spacer.png

Screenshotting that and taking your name off and passing it off as me own. Your cheque is in the post. 

• Like 1

Â