The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

We’re you “reading” a newspaper that had holes cut in it?

image.jpeg.957898c4b3e70fb69167f5113921ba68.jpeg

Turned out this wasn’t the best camo in the middle of the Wulfrun Shopping Centre.

Going for something a bit more blim burn leisure wear next time.

• Haha 2

Wellingbrough and Rushden are some of the most hopeless, depressing places I've ever had the misfortune to visit.

Shit schools, no real industry, no oppurtunities, no culture. It's an area where pretty much anyone who wants a decent life gets the **** out as early as possible.

There's not a town in the whole county that isn't a desolate shithole. Some nice greenery though.

Edited by Davkaus

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve done a little work in and around Wellingborough and also Retford.

Now, every town has its nutters and threats, but those two towns have been particularly notable for having some quite nasty people wandering around.

Like I say, any town can have a one off incident. Both those towns I’ve encountered noisy nutters of the threateningly racist variety a couple of times, too often for it to just be a random bad day.

Geographically different, but Hanley (Stoke) has also had its moments more often than just ‘chance’ would suggest.

Though it was only Wolverhampton where I was pursued relentlessly by a man who accused me of being a government spy AND potentially an alien spy, but most likely a benefits spy. The only thing he was sure about, I was a spy.

My grandson goes to school in what is broadly Cannock. I have been doing the school run recently and my life. I was hoping for Motherland, its closer to zombieland. Hanley is a cotswold village in comparison. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Wellingbrough and Rushden are some of the most hopeless, depressing places I've ever had the misfortune to visit.

Shit schools, no real industry, no oppurtunities, no culture. It's an area where pretty much anyone who wants a decent life gets the **** out as early as possible.

There's not a town in the whole county that isn't a desolate shithole. Some nice greenery though.

I visit quite a few towns over quite a large area. I’m a very lucky boy because the more places I visit, the more I like it here.

Other than winning the millions and getting a weekend escape flat up that London, I can’t think of anywhere I’d like a move to.

I mean, there’s proper rough old bits of town here, but I’m in the exceptionally lucky and privileged position where that just adds to the mix for me and I can choose how much I engage with the more ‘urban authentic’ elements of the town.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Strange place Northants. Some beautiful little villages. The towns though, do seem a bit backward. 

I've experienced Corby. Ok, we didn't help ourselves by having lunch in a 'Hungry Horse' pub, but there was a real atmosphere in there. Some moody looking fellas supping their Carling. 

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-called-matt-hancock-totally-f-hopeless-in-whatsapp-message-cummings-says-12333915

Spoiler
Spoiler

Boris Johnson's former chief aide has shared a WhatsApp message in which the prime minister appears to call Health Secretary Matt Hancock's efforts "totally f****** hopeless".

Haven't we all?

28 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-called-matt-hancock-totally-f-hopeless-in-whatsapp-message-cummings-says-12333915

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Boris Johnson's former chief aide has shared a WhatsApp message in which the prime minister appears to call Health Secretary Matt Hancock's efforts "totally f****** hopeless".

Haven't we all?

Does beg the question, if he’s done 15-20 things that should be sackable, and his boss thinks he’s effing hopeless… why wasn’t he sacked?

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Does beg the question, if he’s done 15-20 things that should be sackable, and his boss thinks he’s effing hopeless… why wasn’t he sacked?

Because just like Cummings, Hancock probably has just as much dirt on Johnson

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Because just like Cummings, Hancock probably has just as much dirt on Johnson

True, if I was Boris I’d have a clear out now whilst the party seems to be immune to bad press.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Anyone else think Cummings is going to be on this winters I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? 

Will running Michael Gove's next campaign to be Tory Leader be that bad?

4 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

Reveal hidden contents

Haven't we all?

We all know the story right now but I did enjoy the video on that page if a Sky Journo Shouting a question at Hancock, "Are you hopeless Mr Hancock" and just to prove how f***ing much of a clueless tit he is Hancock actually answers back (mistake number 1) but his response was "I don't think so" (Yep thats 2)

I don't think so was said in a certain way that we all understand but written down....

Mr Hancock when asked if he was hopeless wasn't sure

• Like 1

I didn't even realise there was a by-election. A sitting government losing a 16k+ majority in a mid-term by-election isn't normal depite what any Tory says. Especially when they are supposedly so high in the polls

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

I didn't even realise there was a by-election. A sitting government losing a 16k+ majority in a mid-term by-election isn't normal depite what any Tory says. Especially when they are supposedly so high in the polls

It's because there was no chance they could lose that it didn't get much attention. 

Obviously it's a tiny, tiny thing, but it's nice to chalk up a rare win for the "not-*****" team for a change.

• Like 3

Astounding figures.

Apparently some local issues. Nationally, Labour should be seriously worried because the Tories have got plenty to fall back on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Astounding figures.

Apparently some local issues. Nationally, Labour should be seriously worried because the Tories have got plenty to fall back on.

Are Lib Dem officially the rejoin the EU party or have they not formally said that? I know it won’t happen, just curious.

Â