Pre match thread

roonst83

ive now written this game off,  we will get beat and it will be a big margin,  about 3 or 4 nil

based on what? I know we aren't exactly in a massively great form (it's downright awful) but so are they and their fans are really frustrated which should work in our favor away from home. I think we have a pretty good chance even though I'm not confident about our side atm.

ive now written this game off,  we will get beat and it will be a big margin,  about 3 or 4 nil

based on what? I know we aren't exactly in a massively great form (it's downright awful) but so are they and their fans are really frustrated which should work in our favor away from home. I think we have a pretty good chance even though I'm not confident about our side atm.

Because it always happens to us.  A team in shit form needing to win and a manager needing a result ,  a player who hasn't scored in four years needing a goal type thing.  We are always the team they play that helps all that disappear.  It's our raison d'etre

• Like 1

ive now written this game off,  we will get beat and it will be a big margin,  about 3 or 4 nill

You also predicted a heavy home defeat to Small Heath, 3-0 wasn't it.   

Was I on my own in predicting a defeat to them? Still one more for my fan club it seems

• Like 1

Shame Lovren is injured, he is an awful defender.

Sadhko is just as bad. I think we need to play Gil/Grealish and Aye for this one. Gestede isn't going to dominate Liverpool's physical centre backs. Fast players and clever through balls is the way to beat them. 

Not many things cheers me up more then winning against liverpool, 80% of my friends support that lot and they are so deluded it's not even funny anymore.

For some reason they hate playing against us at anfield, and i think we will beat them this time aswell, 2-1 with Grealish and Aywe scoring the goals.

Same here in Iceland. I can tell a Liverpool fan from miles away. Each one more deluded than the next. Can't stand them.

ive now written this game off,  we will get beat and it will be a big margin,  about 3 or 4 nill

You also predicted a heavy home defeat to Small Heath, 3-0 wasn't it.   

Was I on my own in predicting a defeat to them? Still one more for my fan club it seems

What happened to you, man? You used to be so positive ;)

Hoping Rogers hangs on at least a few more days until we muller them....

Sky Sports reporting that Jürgen Klopp is "available" (wink wink) and is willing to cut short his sabbatical if a premier league position becomes available.  When they smell blood they go in for the kill....

Edited by Gary Thomas

--------------------------guzan-------------------

hutton-----richards--lescott-----amavi 

----------------sanchez--clark--------------

----------------------westwood-----------------

sinclair-----------------------------------gabby

------------------------gestede--------------------

1st half

---------------------------guzan---------------------

hutton------richards----clark--------amavi

-------------------------westwood-------------------

-----------------sanchez-------veretout----------

traore----------------gestede----------grealish

2nd half

Bring Lambert back for this one....two of his best 5 villa results and performances happened on this ground.

We need to play three in central midfield, would bring back Sanchez and get him to man mark Coutinho as if you stop him that's most of Liverpool's creativity stopped.

I actually think we'll get a 2-2 which will be fine but need to really beat Stoke.

Disappointing if we lose and yeah given we're losing these games to teams while others comfortably beat them isn't exactly boding well for the coming months.

Stupidly gestede ciuld be the key in this game. Cast ya minds back to liverpool v blackburn fa cup quarter finals gestede ruined liverpool centre halfs. I think we need 2 of gil grealish and traore playing. Sherwood cannot try and contain liverpool we must play to our strengths and that is utilising out creative players. I think gil is a big player thus game.

--------------------------guzan-------------------

hutton-----richards--lescott-----amavi 

----------------sanchez--clark--------------

----------------------westwood-----------------

sinclair-----------------------------------gabby

------------------------gestede--------------------

1st half

---------------------------guzan---------------------

hutton------richards----clark--------amavi

-------------------------westwood-------------------

-----------------sanchez-------veretout----------

traore----------------gestede----------grealish