Tottenham Hotspur v Villa

White Hart Lane

Monday November 2

Kick-off: 8pm

Allocation: 1,750

Prices:

Lower Tier - £32 [adults], £16 [O65s], £14 [u20s],

Upper Tier - £36 [adults], £19 [O65s], £17 [u20s]

All ticket prices are subsidised by £5 as part of Villa's away match initiative for the 2015/16 season

Sale dates

Wednesday September 23: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 10+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season

Friday

September 25: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season

Tuesday September 29: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season

Thursday October 1: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders

Monday October 5: On Sale to Villa Cash members

Wednesday October 7: On sale to supporters who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season

Friday October 9: On general sale

This being on a monday, You guys reckon will be a sell-out? Looking to come over for this one, but not sure I'll be able to get tickets...

Join your local supporters club.

I am with the local supporters club :-) and I did contact them. I haven't heard anything from them though, so I was wondering whether I could order one just in case. General sale is still a while...

My spurs supporting brothers are in process of sorting tickets for this game and are insisting in getting me one.  I wouldn't mind going but I've never sat in the opponents sections of stadiums before and it most certainly isn't like the GAA were fans are not segregated in the ground. 

Potential for something to kick off if I get outed as a Villan.

Decisions to make.

My spurs supporting brothers are in process of sorting tickets for this game and are insisting in getting me one.  I wouldn't mind going but I've never sat in the opponents sections of stadiums before and it most certainly isn't like the GAA were fans are not segregated in the ground. 

Decisions to make.

I doubt you'd get outed, unless you can't contain yourself if by some miracle we score there? Spurs aren't exactly gonna be bang up for this, at home to a struggling side on a Monday night, as long as you can sit there and watch the game and don't have an obvious brummie accent you'll be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Decisions to make.

I have sat in spurs end once before, they can be violent so up to you but i have no interest in sitting with opposition fans again. whats the point if I cant celebrate my teams goals?!

• 2 weeks later...
Â