How many players then................

jimmygreaves

how many players then?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. how many players then?

• None
    • =<8

Villa are believed to be ready to bring in Copenhagen's Brede Hangeland as a replacement for Ridgewell, and O'Neill insists his numbers will be back up to speed by the end of the month.

He said: "Rest assured, we will have the players in. There are things in place at this moment.

"How many? It is hard to say but by the end of the window I would not want to be outnumbered in the sense of who has gone out and who has come in, so we have a few to bring in.

Just wondered how this comment from MON makes people feel at this point?

We've had plenty leave the squad this summer, not all were regular team picks but a hole has been left in the squad.

With the dead-wood cleared out coupled with these recent comments from MON how many new faces do you feel will come in before the end of August.

I still very confident and think we could get up to 8 additions with one or two eye-opening signings to spice things up.

Thoughts.........

### Can a mod please stick a poll on this thread to gauge the general feeling please. ###

### 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 6-7, 7-8, 8+ ###

Is this in addition to the two already Jimmy?

errrrrrrrrmmmmmm :oops: Could be.

Are there other threads with a poll on?

Sorry.

No sorry I meant 8 players in addition to the two already :oops:

Is this in addition to the two already Jimmy?

errrrrrrrrmmmmmm :oops: Could be.

Are there other threads with a poll on?

Sorry.

No sorry I meant 8 players in addition to the two already :oops:

Oh right..........

I suppose it would be total summer signings - It could be specified in the poll title..... If we can have a poll. :D

5. They should be IMO:

Rosinior - 2.5m. Good young versatile rb

Boswinga - 4ish?. Never seen him but then there noone else in Prem & he's played for a good side... yeah shite reasoning I know!

Dede (Dortmund) - 5-6m. Can play leftback or left wing. Quality

Hangeland- 4m. Seems inevitable

Marek Mintal (Nuremberg) - 5-8 maybe? Dunno if available bu tthis guy can play anywhere in midfeild/up front and scores for fun. Bit of creative spark which I reckon we need. (NurembergVillain -you know of him? What you think?)

Â