Aston Villa Home Support

Gary Thomas

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If we can get same electric atmosphere against cardiff we need to settle the recird straight with them also

Agreed.

The funny thing about Colin rocket polisher, he will send his players out to break legs and then moan that Grealish wins fouls. It is so boring. Another team full of thugs.

2 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

There was plenty of singing in the upper Trinity. I don't usually sit there but it seemed like there were a few Holte exiles there. 

Apart from the loads of them before kick off? I think the Club should start doing some last 3 game bundles just to pack the place out- upper the upper trinity and have tickets up there for £20 for the rest of the season. We need to cheer the lads to promotion. Its just a shame that at least 4 out of the last 5 home games are going to be mid week.

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Apart from the loads of them before kick off? I think the Club should start doing some last 3 game bundles just to pack the place out- upper the upper trinity and have tickets up there for £20 for the rest of the season. We need to cheer the lads to promotion. Its just a shame that at least 4 out of the last 5 home games are going to be mid week.

This is my issue. I live in London would have liked to have gone cardiff but it's bloody midweek. 

Â