Aston Villa Home Support

Gary Thomas

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

The noise level today during the "I love Aston Villa" bit of Hi Ho Silver lining was absolutely immense. The loudest I can remember Villa Park being for years. I think pretty much the whole crowd joined in. 

Where did you get that from? It has never been “I love Aston Villa’

It has always been “Hi Ho Aston Villa”

We have the second highest average in the league with 31,398 with Leeds averaging 32,379. I'd be disappointed if we don't finish the season with the highest average.

With games against Wolves, Derby, Cardiff and Leeds still to come then the Trinity upper should be open for a few more of the remaining games as we have to be looking at 38k+ for those games. In fact given where we are and what is at stake we should be looking at 36k+ for all our remaining games. 

We have a big part to play as supporters to help push us over the promotion line and I hope as many of us who can get down to the remaining games do so and get right behind the players just as we did yesterday.

Edited by markavfc40

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Are those the words? 

I sing "Hi Ho Aston Villa"... :blush:

I always sang Hi Ho too. 

Edit: just saw the other posts and realised we had the right words. 

Theres that one guy in the crowd that always sings I love Aston Villa! Bless 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Remember back in the days on European nights when the crowd would boo, whistle, jeer when the opposition had the ball and then cheer when we won it back. 

This really hits the confidence of opposing players and they end up making mistakes. Anfield has been doing it for years. 

Why don't we do this anymore? 

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Remember back in the days on European nights when the crowd would boo, whistle, jeer when the opposition had the ball and then cheer when we won it back. 

This really hits the confidence of opposing players and they end up making mistakes. Anfield has been doing it for years. 

I must’ve gone to the wrong anfield over the years

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Well it has been a while since we played in Europe....

Â