Which PL club do you love to hate most?

Marka Ragnos

Which current PL club do you love to hate most?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which PL club do you love to hate most?

West Ham, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool. It varies between them, but right now West Ham are far and away my most hated team. 

Is it because of the stadium deal?

i hate west ham the most due to how they keep going on about the west ham way and how they won the world cup! The main reason though is that whenever i wear a villa shirt every person it seems always says is that a west ham shirt etc and they allways seems supprised when its Villa! Pisses me off big time!

• Like 1

West Ham, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool. It varies between them, but right now West Ham are far and away my most hated team. 

Is it because of the stadium deal?

i hate west ham the most due to how they keep going on about the west ham way and how they won the world cup! The main reason though is that whenever i wear a villa shirt every person it seems always says is that a west ham shirt etc and they allways seems supprised when its Villa! Pisses me off big time!

Anyone that pretends to take an interest in football, but has to ask you which shirt you're wearing, deserves to be punched in the face.

easily Liverpool, the vomit inducing media campaign that they are the peoples club is sickening. Also doesnt help the wanking of any half decent Liverpool player best example being Jamie Carragher the most average defender of his generation but he was build up as nearly world class yet he would never have got into any top team in his prime

• Like 2

I like to see who ISN'T hated among the Big Clubs as much as the opposite. So the implication is we sort of like Stoke and Everton? I wonder why that is. What has protected them from Villan enmity? Perhaps with Everton it's mostly that they're not Liverpool? But why Stoke?

Edited by Plastic Man

easily Liverpool, the vomit inducing media campaign that they are the peoples club is sickening. 

Very interested in this. Is there a link to a news story or article you might post that exemplifies this campaign? I'm not denying it, but I'm just not really aware of what you're talking about.

And Liverpool is WAY out front on this poll. Still, it's all a bit puzzling to me, as an American. The only things negative I've ever really heard about with Liverpool are 1) people's seeming impatience with continuing talk of the Hillborough tragedy; 2) Suarez the biter when he was there; 3) a lot of dislike for former player Gerrard. But there must be more, right?

Of those three things, the first is the most disturbing to me and least understandable.

Â