• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Fed up of the same shit feeling every week.  This needs to be sorted now. Not in 3 months.  TS pull your finger out or leave.  Coaches aren't motivating anyone so they can **** off as well. Lose against the unwashed and it's over already. 

This assembled bunch have no fight....we can talk ability all day long.....its pointless without drive and determination.

all the games we have lost is by the odd goal....in some ways thats worse ....in showing no Fight.

• Like 2

every bit of confidence has now been shaken out of the team but a series of awful results, we should have beaten Sunderland, we made a pigs dick of notts county and should have held on for at least a point against Leicester, we looked broken today as a result of that run.

i won't be watching the game against Small Heath, the script is written and the result is utterly inevitable

Edited by VillanousOne

I've reached a really nice place as a football fan. I no longer care when we loose, that's simply the expectation. But I still get enormous pleasure when we win. 

Villa may not give me a lot of pleasure this this season, but they can't disappoint anymore either. 

Villa are currently ruining my every weekend. And look likely to spoil my Tuesday too.

I genuinely wish I didn't care, football is a source of huge frustration and disappointment.

I hear you brother, I hear you.

Fed up of the same shit feeling every week.  This needs to be sorted now. Not in 3 months.  TS pull your finger out or leave.  Coaches aren't motivating anyone so they can **** off as well. Lose against the unwashed and it's over already. 

The unwashed? Brilliant ^^.

Absolutely awful. A pathetic performance against an awful team. See also Sunderland, home.

The season is a write off already.

People might say "too soon" but really, 6 games in, one flukey victory, and we haven't played anyone of note bar Redscum United.

Last week was bad but today was **** horrific.

Their keeper might well have had a deck chair and a copy of Razzle. Our defence was hopeless, we simply didn't have a forward line, and if I see that nob Westwood take another of his useless poncey free kicks I'm going to seriously damage something. Frighteningly bad. The loss of Benteke will be the last nail in the relegation coffin on the evidence of out first half dozen attempts to win a game of footy. We are going down unless three other teams can somehow be worse than us.

Sad times.

• Like 4

No wide players fit so why persist with 4-3-3?!? Simply go 3 at the back, use Amavi and Hutton as wingbacks, put 2 up top and use one of gil or grealish (Id had gone Gil as Grealish holds onto the ball far too long thus slowing play down) and use the bloody wide areas and get crosses in?! We brought Gestede on and didnt put one decent cross in, instead crossing from deep.

What the hell are they coached each week?!

Big changes needed in terms of tactics, style of play, formation/system and intent very quickly.

Tuesday suddenly becomes season defining.

No doubt Sherwood will come out with his 'no-one's hurting more than me' crap again. There's plenty of fans, including myself who have been watching the same old rubbish for years now who are hurting a lot more, Tim. At least he used to show a bit of passion, now he just sits there like the ghost of Paul Lambert.

Sorry this is the thing. He'll need a total rein in the over dramatic post match stuff.

If he does it again this week it'll come across as insincere. Because, sorry, you hurt for yourself as a professional. That's not as painful as years of gumph as a fan. When he gets sacked, he gets a huge payoff and there the pain swiftly ends. And we carry on suffering, because we're shit regardless of what happens.

Absolutely awful. A pathetic performance against an awful team. See also Sunderland, home.

The season is a write off already.

People might say "too soon" but really, 6 games in, one flukey victory, and we haven't played anyone of note bar Redscum United.

Last week was bad but today was **** horrific.

Their keeper might well have had a deck chair and a copy of Razzle. Our defence was hopeless, we simply didn't have a forward line, and if I see that nob Westwood take another of his useless poncey free kicks I'm going to seriously damage something. Frighteningly bad. The loss of Benteke will be the last nail in the relegation coffin on the evidence of out first half dozen attempts to win a game of footy. We are going down unless three other teams can somehow be worse than us.

Sad times.

Sunderland and Newcastle. Can someone else fill spot number 3 pretty please?

Â