• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

There can't be a top flight team in the whole of Europe who have a worse home record than us.........16 wins in 3 seasons it's a miracle we are still a top flight club.

Usual problems today. No Benteke instead signed two complete duds.

I was embarrassed for the fan wearing the Gestede shirt walking out....talk about an impulse buy. 

• Like 1

I can only see us picking up about 4 points from our next 7 league games (at home to Stoke and Swansea). We will lose in games against Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City and Everton. So at total of 8 points from our first 13 games. Relegation form for definite.

There can't be a top flight team in the whole of Europe who have a worse home record than us.........16 wins in 3 seasons it's a miracle we are still a top flight club.

Usual problems today. No Benteke instead signed two complete duds.

I was embarrassed for the fan wearing the Gestede shirt walking out....talk about an impulse buy. 

16 wins in three seasons is ridiculous. Ugh, might as well write every home game off before kickoff from here on out.

Shit attendance today. Although it's understandable given how shit we are, I wish the rocket polishers who only turn up for games against top 4 teams would **** right off. Complete words removed

Ha, I'm the opposite since I ditched the season ticket. I go to Sunderland, Stoke, Newcastle, etc and avoid the "top" sides

• Like 1

The one thing that stuck with me, Sherwoods comments about there be a losing culture at the club. Totally agree, have said the same for years, there has been a real absence of any kind of steel or leadership on the pitch for as long as I can remember, there's no real snotter, no one that comes to the game with any kind of fight or determination, we're too 'nice' and it costing us. Absolute bunch of fannies, which one of the squad is the one the stamp their authority on any game, who's gonna take it by the scruff of the neck, who's gonna put the boot in for us when it needs it, the second we have to dig deep we bottle it and implode.

• Like 1

Shit attendance today. Although it's understandable given how shit we are, I wish the rocket polishers who only turn up for games against top 4 teams would **** right off. Complete words removed

Wish the attendance was one less and I'd stayed at home.

• Like 2

The one thing that stuck with me, Sherwoods comments about there be a losing culture at the club. Totally agree, have said the same for years, there has been a real absence of any kind of steel or leadership on the pitch for as long as I can remember, there's no real snotter, no one that comes to the game with any kind of fight or determination, we're too 'nice' and it costing us. Absolute bunch of fannies, which one of the squad is the one the stamp their authority on any game, who's gonna take it by the scruff of the neck, who's gonna put the boot in for us when it needs it, the second we have to dig deep we bottle it and implode.

Said exactly the same last week. How this is fixed I've no idea, because it goes from the very top right down to us fans. 

So when we are 2-0 up away from home with 20 minutes to go he brings on a striker. When we are 1-0 down at home with 10 minutes to go he takes off our main creative outlet and brings on a defender. Have I got that right?

Not only is Tim awfully inept and inexperienced, he is now showing that he doesn't have the aptitude to learn from his mistakes. We are not a stable enough club to persist with a trainee manager who would be out of his depth in the Championship never mind the Premier League.

Sherwood out.

• Like 4

Â