Pre match thread

roonst83

yet another 'must win game' that we are destined to f**k up

this team is weak as water and we're gonna concede 3/4 in this one

When was the last time West Brom scored more than one goal away from home?

18/04/15

I think we'll do this lot, which is a good thing because we damn well need to.  They don't have the attacking mentality to live with us.  We'll force them out of their comfort zone.  I think it'll be quite high scoring and we'll do most of it. 3-1

Edited by BOF

-----------------------Gabby-----------------------

Gil------------------Grealish-------------Traore

-----------Gana-------------Westwood---------

Amavi-----Lescott-----Richards----Hutton

---------------------Guzan--------------------------

Can understand why people might want Guzan dropped, but Bunn isn't the answer. He's far worse than Guzan.
Bacuna needs to be dropped because he's shite. It's a toss up between who Gana replaces as I don't really rate Westwood or Sanchez.
Not a massive Gabby fan, but we have failed to replace Benteke and he is the best of a bad bunch. He is always seems to do ok vs. Baggies and Blues as well which is positive.

Edited by Delphinho123

really dreading the next 2 fixtures our weak mentality is gonna **** us

Oh come on. It's 5 games in people. At least we are creating chances and scoring goals- we should have more points to the board but have shot ourselves in the foot in the last 3 league games. As long as we look up the word 'defence' in the dictionary we should be fine. Albion are massively goal shy and the Blues are a league below for a reason. Lescott is going to score on Saturday isn't he? 2 wins, smiles all round. Simples.

Doubt we'll lose this one, but I'll reserve my confidence with our recent late game travesties in mind. I think we're the better team so we should be able to win this one, but I'm betting on a draw.

Villa to win, but then I always say that.  I think (hope) we will see a reaction from the manager and team as (surly) they will be determined to put things right, or at least alleviate the pain of recent weeks.  Albion at home are a completely different proposition to Leicester away, but I am sure Pullis would have watched the second half with great interest - players should expect to be hustled and pressed from the off.   Hope Gana is back as he gives us a bit of bite in the middle.

• Like 1

Villa to win, but then I always say that.  I think (hope) we will see a reaction from the manager and team as (surly) they will be determined to put things right, or at least alleviate the pain of recent weeks.  Albion at home are a completely different proposition to Leicester away, but I am sure Pullis would have watched the second half with great interest - players should expect to be hustled and pressed from the off.   Hope Gana is back as he gives us a bit of bite in the middle.

You'd think so wouldn't you? If I was playing for any club and had just gotten absolutely humiliated by a no-mark, tin-pot shitty club like Leicester live on TV after being 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go that would really drive me to do better in the next match.

I guess the problem here is that it wasn't lack of effort as we were actually good for most of the game but rather the pathetic, shameful, disgraceful, unjustifiable state of their pathetic little minds. My fear is that those cretins who collapsed on Sunday will be even more shaky if we're leading going into the final 15 minutes against West Brom. Really hope Gana is fit because he should solidify them a bit.

• Like 2