Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Every Flag we have inside Villa Park, should be rested and replaced until the end of the season with the words...... FIGHT

We will brainwash the buggers in to winning.

PS ......yes even the crowd flag

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, TRO said:

Every Flag we have inside Villa Park, should be rested and replaced until the end of the season with the words...... FIGHT

We will brainwash the buggers in to winning.

PS ......yes even the crowd flag

I think we'll need emoticons for gabby

• Like 1

On that note, the latest Monte Carlo puts our chance of staying up at 0.7%.

(That's actually an improvement...)

1/12 on with most firms for the drop. 

(That's actually FUBAR)

I'm not saying we're not FUBAR. The bookies are overestimating our chances of staying up (to the point that it's not a bad idea to put 2% of your net worth on us to go down).

However, our chances of staying up are better than they were a week ago.

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We are a couple of wins away from dragging ourselves out of the bottom. It is still just December. With a couple of impact buys in January and a little momentum, we can see ourselves to safety. I understand the fatalism, but there is a fight on, and we need to take our gloves off for it and get behind the manager and players!

UTV!

There is no fight in the players at all, they can't be arsed. Garde isn't able to make them be arsed either,  so there will be no fight, no wins and no momentum

The boys on villa review said it nicely. We're so far away we're not even playing the same sport. We're not even competitive in the drop zone with 2 other teams.

Embarrassing that the gap to safety is more points than we currently have. I see no way how we don't finish bottom.

23 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We are a couple of wins away from dragging ourselves out of the bottom. It is still just December. With a couple of impact buys in January and a little momentum, we can see ourselves to safety. I understand the fatalism, but there is a fight on, and we need to take our gloves off for it and get behind the manager and players!

UTV!

What good is me fighting going to do when the words removed on the pitch don't?

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

I say we hire Charlie Sheen as a mental coach to teach these fuggers about winning. We won't just win, we'll bi-win bitchiz! That's gotta be like what 5pts at least per game. We can do this!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The boys on villa review said it nicely. We're so far away we're not even playing the same sport. We're not even competitive in the drop zone with 2 other teams.

Embarrassing that the gap to safety is more points than we currently have. I see no way how we don't finish bottom.

We cover less ground than any other team in the league, that says it all really. We are just not bothered, Grealish can't be arsed, Gabby can't be arsed, after the Ramsey goal against Arsenal it would appear that the statues that are Sanchez and Veretout can't be arsed either.

15 minutes ago, KHV said:

We cover less ground than any other team in the league, that says it all really. 

Are there any stats to back this up?

it's not that I don't believe it. it's just that whenever I've been watching a game and they've put stats up for "most ground covered" (which granted isn't very often that they use that stat), we've always had one or two players at the top of the list for that game.

So are the rest of them just not doing anything?

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

it's not that I don't believe it. it's just that whenever I've been watching a game and they've put stats up for "most ground covered" (which granted isn't very often that they use that stat), we've always had one or two players at the top of the list for that game.

I'm sure a couple of weeks ago there was an official stat for it and we were bottom. May have changed now. 

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There were some stats published that showed us at the bottom, I can't find them though. We have a couple of players that make an effort but the rest just simply don't bother

Â