Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

We need to win our next 4 matches and even then after than beyond unlikely scenario, we'll still be in the shit.

We are done for.

White flag raised here.

For those who continue to believe, I respect you, but I can't any more.

In the unlikely event that we got 12 points from the next 4 games - I think we would probably be the form team in the league and would probably be within 3 points of being outside of the relegation zone. i,e. we would be right back in the mix.

I'm not saying I believe, and I'm not saying we will win the next 4 games, I'm just saying that if we did, we would in form and within touching distance with plenty of games to play. Confidence is a massive factor.

And if we sign Messi and Ronaldo in January we'll be better going forward. About as likely as us winning 4 games in a row. I can't see us winning four games in the rest of the season.

21 hours ago, Mantis said:

We really aren't.

Erm, so far yes we are. We are an embarrassment not only to ourselves but to the premier league. A disgrace of a football club is the only way to describe aston villa 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KHV said:

Erm, so far yes we are. We are an embarrassment not only to ourselves but to the premier league. A disgrace of a football club is the only way to describe aston villa 

This pretty much sums up my feelings.

I've completely given up. We are dead and buried and I would not be surprised to see us get relegated from the Championship.

Relegation could be a massive blessing in disguise personally, for number of years we escape relegation by slim margin but change very little around the club, we were just one of these clubs that was always going hang at the end play shit football and stay up, not much excitement..relegation would be a massive reality check and things would needed to be done differently. If so we could win Championship and hope for a Newcastle 2010 season get over 100 points and come with massive confidence back up. I think if Garde would stay with us in Championship we wouldnt have much problems as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeordieVillan said:

He might be right, but he's still a massive w*nker.

One of the very small advantages if we go down is I can avoid his 'expert' analysis every saturday. I mean how can a man so bad at his job still be in it for nearly 10 years? He never has said anything of note the entire time he has been a pundit. Bah.

1 hour ago, Woodytom said:

Can say what you want about negative comments but anyone who has anything remotely positive to say about this club at the minute is well and truly deluded and unwilling to accept the truth.

I know I pity those who still bet on us to win games.......oh. ;)

• Like 1

I guess our main hope is that other teams do the work for us. If Sunderland remain a s bad as they have been so far this season, and a couple of other clubs have utterly disastrous runs and gain very few more points for the rest of the season (as has happened from time to time in the premier league) we might just scrape enough points to stay up.  

I've got my eye on Swansea as a team that may come to our rescue. And Southampton are on a dreadful run at present.

• Like 1

Call me silly, and I don't need any responses from the usual miscreants who take things too seriously, but I think we'll stay up.

How? how can you possibly think this? 

I've just got a feeling. We'll soon see I guess.

Â