Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

I'm fairly relaxed about it all. 

Either we pull off the great escape and survive, which will piss off a few people and also mean the likes of Lawro etc will be forced to discuss us for the three or four minutes they allow for us over the course of next season or, the more likely outcome, Randy loses millions. 

Either eventuality appeals. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Richard said:

Forget analysing games trying to explain that we need x wins or have to be within x points, we are down. Relegated . Not good enough for this league, seriously there are not three worse teams than us,. There are no worse teams than us. We are bottom , we will finish bottom and deservedly so. We may not even get 15 points. We are horrendously bad and everything to do with us screams negativity and awfulness 

'Black'

1WrSyBXR.jpg

• Like 1

The thing is if we go down i can't see us coming back up first time of asking

This squad is shit and add into the equation that there are already a lot of strong sides who are experienced and have been down there for years and haven't come back up and the fact that we will have 3 or 4 local derbies which won't be easy games and of course every side will want to do us over because were a big scalp

Edited by AshVilla

From that performance today there are only two starters I would keep and that's Okore and Ayew. Those two guys both care and try. The rest could leave with my blessing. 

Also, what's up with Richards? Our last Captain used to disappear at Christmas. Please don't tell me this one is too! 

Edited by villarocker

It makes me laugh when people say we will lose our best players. These lot are shocking and won't be missed, bar maybe a couple of them.

We need to stick by Garde but allow him to build his own team and stamp his own style of football on us. 

4 minutes ago, villarocker said:

From that performance today there are only two starters I would keep and that's Okore and Ayew. Those two guys both care and try. The rest could leave with my blessing. 

Also, what's up with Richards? Our last Captain used to disappear at Christmas. Please don't tell me this one is too! 

Richards was 'Mr Sick Note' at Man City for years so don't expect him to change his name now. 

3 minutes ago, villarocker said:

It makes me laugh when people say we will lose our best players. These lot are shocking and won't be missed, bar maybe a couple of them.

We need to stick by Garde but allow him to build his own team and stamp his own style of football on us. 

Gil and Adama would have suiters, I believe

8 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

We need to win our next 4 matches and even then after than beyond unlikely scenario, we'll still be in the shit.

We are done for.

White flag raised here.

For those who continue to believe, I respect you, but I can't any more.

In the unlikely event that we got 12 points from the next 4 games - I think we would probably be the form team in the league and would probably be within 3 points of being outside of the relegation zone. i,e. we would be right back in the mix.

I'm not saying I believe, and I'm not saying we will win the next 4 games, I'm just saying that if we did, we would in form and within touching distance with plenty of games to play. Confidence is a massive factor.

I wanted us to beat Arsenal but new it wasn't gonna happen, they are top of the table. I think we can play better and I think Garde knows he now has to go all out to win these upcoming games - he even said something about now needing to win. I think he's been playing for draws against the few top teams we've played under him, but against newcastle next week and after that I expect to see us go for it, heck he may even start traore...

12 pts from 4 games when we have managed 3 from 15 is very unlikely. Newcastle after beating Liverpool and Spurs are going to be full of confidence and we have zero confidence and don't even resemble a team. It just isn't going to happen is it?

Edited by PaulC

Â