• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Sherwood out.

Lerner out.

Aston Villa out.

Weve become a vile, nothingness of a club. I hope to god when we get relegated this season we dont do a Leeds or Pompey and disappear into obscurity.

But WHEN we go do, i fear for the future of the club...

aslong as the fans stand by the club thats all that matters, leeds and pompey still have the fans behind them and thats what makes a club.

Sherwood out.

Lerner out.

Aston Villa out.

Weve become a vile, nothingness of a club. I hope to god when we get relegated this season we dont do a Leeds or Pompey and disappear into obscurity.

But WHEN we go do, i fear for the future of the club...

aslong as the fans stand by the club thats all that matters, leeds and pompey still have the fans behind them and thats what makes a club.

If we went down our attendances would probably be below 25k. We have a lot of fickle fans

nah if we were doing well which we probably would we would average over 30k, it would be around 25k if we done a leeds and stayed down there for ages. yeah we do have big drops in attendances but we are a well supported club. 

thought leicester looked decent today but they wont keep it up, easily stay up though.

• Like 1

The ref did seem to be giving everything to them and nothing to us. I do wonder how much that affects what the players feel they can get away with.

Perhaps we wouldn't have been quite as shit without a bent ref.

The ref did seem to be giving everything to them and nothing to us. I do wonder how much that affects what the players feel they can get away with.

Perhaps we wouldn't have been quite as shit without a bent ref.

Yeah. The players and manager have a lot to answer for but the refereeing was shit. How many times did he let that neanderthal Huth get away with holding our players back so blatantly?

I can't shake off this anger.  The manner of the loss has happened loads in the last few years but today has really gotten to me. 

Perhaps I foolishly let myself believe it wouldn't happen with these players/manager/coaches.

When everyone's new, all possibilities seem open. Like buying a brand new car -- it's like buying a new life. You feel special, even if it's just a Fiesta. And then, one night, your best mate vomits up a chicken vindaloo in the passenger seat.

Gabby contributes very little and is taking a big wage for it.

Apart from an assist, a few tackles and generally playing quite well first half.

The whole team capitulated in the loser style of the club we've become accustomed to. Gabby is no more at fault than anyone else for this and to try and make him a scapegoat just makes it look as if you have a vendetta against him. 

Apart from an assist, a few tackles and generally playing quite well first half.

The whole team capitulated in the loser style of the club we've become accustomed to. Gabby is no more at fault than anyone else for this and to try and make him a scapegoat just makes it look as if you have a vendetta against him. 

No vendetta, I just think he is crap.

• Like 2

No vendetta, I just think he is crap.

A perfectly justifiable opinion, but he was no crapper than anyone else today (and quite a bit less crap than some) so singling him out really looks more like a vendetta than a reaction to the game. 

I think being 2-0 up and then taking off 2 midfielders for 2 rusty strikers was the defining moment. I don't fully blame the players I blame the tactics. Tim should have slowed the game down not go gung ho. He gave the players to much to do towards the end, with Gestede and Ayew it was like playing with 9 men.

• Like 3

Its so worrying when you see TS totally miscall the tactics and substitutions in the game. All I can ask is what the f*ck does Wilkins bring to the party?

• Like 1