• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Referee's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

excruciatingly inevitable as soon as Leicester got the first goal, i txt my sister and said wed be lucky to hold on to a point now.

we have the base of a good team but with a weak link in crucial areas, guzan, bacuna, Sanchez are 3 players who are capable enough, then do something so utterly ridiculous we end up losing.

Tim thought the game was won at 0-2 so he bought on is FLOP OF THE TOPS strikers on which ruined the game for us.

Not very astute would be an understatement. He won't be making that mistake again. I hope accepts liability in his interview. 

Edited by supernova26

I must be an optimist and very stupid because I watched that until the final whistle, when I could've turned it off at 2-1 and known exactly how it was going to end.

Tim needs to massively up his game. What is the point of Wilkins if literally everyone can see what is happening but we fail to react with an actual decent sub, yet again?!

Credit to Jack and Gil for a couple of excellent goals, but the team was crying out for help and **** nothing was done about it.

The same people blaming the substitutions are the same saying we have 'good squad depth' now and we have 'options'.

buying a load of shit players for 6-10m doesn't mean we have depth. 

It it just means we're still shit.

Ayew. lol.

We could've had Iniesta on the bench, and Sherwood would still have replaced Gil with Ayew.

Edited by WooJung

We got away with murder to be 2-0 up at 60 minutes, Leicester bullied us for the first 15 minutes of the second half, but we got a good goal on the break. 

But then at 2-0, we should have brought on either Clark or Veretout for Gil. And then when Grealish got tired, which was at about 65 minutes, he should have come off as well. Don't know how Grealish stayed on the whole game.

As a team, we looked massivley unfit compared to Leicester, and our players look alot more tired than theirs. While we previously would expect that because we have been poor at retaining the ball, in the first half we had plenty of possession.

Bacuna was poor second half, but Lescott was at fault for the second goal - he should have just cleared his lines.

Their third goal was a joke. He's **** 5 foot tall. 

We lost the game in midfield - Sanchez and Westwood protected the back 4 in the first half, but second half they were overrun and run ragged. 

In summary, first half we were the better footballing team, second hald we got bullied - men V boys, and that is not an exaggeration.

Very disappointed with Tim's subs today, and I normally think he does the right thing.

I'm struggling today.

• Like 2

Very disappointing.  The team really needs to toughen up, mentally and physically.  But this one is on Tim.  He needs to learn from it.  We need to learn.  I still have faith.  Enough players showed what they can do.  We need the glue.  That was Delph and Benteke, keeping us ticking, keeping us strong.  Somebody needs to step up, or ideally, be selected for that role.

I should also add that this game featured one of my least favourite elements of football.  Leicester were never penalised for persistently pushing, grabbing and kicking Villa players who rode the challenges and went on to lose the ball.  This rewards thuggish play, disincentivises expansive players and tips the favour towards non-footballing sides.  It really, really pisses me off.

Try and enjoy the rest of your Sunday gentlemen.

• Like 1

First things first, fair play to Leicester, they wanted it more.

Another three points thrown away, another bloody late goal, we really have an issue with that, we have done for years.

Bacuna looked terrible, I'm normally fairly supportive but I lost count of the number of times his choices and mistakes put us under unnecessary pressure. 

Gil and Grealish simply have to start together (why did Gil have to come off??). 

Same old, same old.

Diabolical 

first half was good looked solid enough and were creating enough. Get the goal and safely in at HT with a lead to protect.

second half immediately on the back foot, a change was needed even before the second goal went in. Mahrez was getting on the ball and waltzing past our midfield and into dangerous areas. 

Then we get a second out of nowhere, brilliance from Gil. One minute later Gil is hauled off which I had no problem with, he couldnt handle Schlupp, but to bring on Ayew is braindead management. What was Tim even hoping to achieve? To spend £10m on him too is unreal, looks awful imo.

I like Tim but he seems very naive and has done a few times made some shocking changes during games. To lose that is unforgivable. We deserved to lose too thats what hurts. 2-0 up with 20 to go and we cant even take a point from it.

Screwin right now. Bahhhhhhh

Manager takes all the blame for yet another horror show, constantly getting shown up by not being able to counter the opponent teams tactic change.  Leicester destroyed us all second half and his first 2 subs are in attack and then he waits til its more or less game over to make a defensive change,  As soon as we went 2 up the number one objective is to get us solid and not give them any room in our half but instead we just let them run at us from 45 minute mark to the 90th minute and pummel our goal, they were just dancing past our players and any decent manager would of seen the players needed help by getting extra bodies in defence, anybody watching that game could see what we needed to do except for our incompetent manager.  He belongs on the coaching staff below a manager who knows how to see out games and can at the very least nullify the opponenets tactics.

Edited by Bunnski