Font size

sidcow

Question

Apologies if this has been raised already.  I can't see a previous comment but since the new site came on board the size of the font I am seeing on both my phone and tablet is tiny, about half what it was before.  Being an old codger I can barely read it anymore. 

I am using android. I have used chromsettings to increase font size after double tapping and for other forums I read this works nicely but it has no effect on villatalk. It's really frustrating I need to use my specs which I could avoid before. 

Cheers 

8 answers to this question

Sorry I am extremely IT illiterate but I am not a bad person. If you mean If you are reporting a problem with the web site please clear your browser's cache and cookies and preferably test using another browser. Include the OS and browser you are using.

Then I have cleared the cache and cookies. I have already mentioned I am using chrome.  I don't know what you mean by. OS?  If you are referring to other instructions from the top of the forum then I apologise but I have missed something 

I have also tried this on phone and tablet and font size is very small on both 

Thanks 

Yes both chrome and Android are both set to large text. I read another forum (most certainly NOT tbar) and the text on that which used to be smaller than villatalk is now larger and in fact as I have increased the android text font size I can make that sites fonts huge but it makes no difference to villatalk the font just stays the same small size 

Yes both chrome and Android are both set to large text. I read another forum (most certainly NOT tbar) and the text on that which used to be smaller than villatalk is now larger and in fact as I have increased the android text font size I can make that sites fonts huge but it makes no difference to villatalk the font just stays the same small size 

I'll escalate this. I think it should change size. Thanks.

Whoa,  text scaling suddenly started working on my tablet. VT had gone from teeny weeny text to mahusive text. 

Not sure if this is an Android update or Chrome update,  assume it's not a VT fix Limpid as other site also seem to be reacting the same. 

Hope the same is true on my phone so I don't have to spend my train journeys squinting like a blind man anymore. 

• Like 1
Â