Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

It does seem to be a marked improvement over 15, still two issues that kill it for me though:

Excessive injuries I had it so bad with Villa I had to play Gabby with sellars/hepburn murphy on the bench

offsides, strikers I can accept occasionally, but when its midfielders too something is wrong.

If you can run 15 then 16 should run too.

• MINIMUM: 
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon 2.2GHz+ 
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Intel GMA X3100 256MB VRAM 
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
    • Hard Drive: 3 GB available space 
    • Additional Notes: Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported. Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Injuries were real bad for me in the first half of the season. I had 17 injuries of more than two weeks in the first 3 months. Many 2-3 months, and Richards got a 6 month injury followed by a couple of shorter ones, and ended up only playing 10 games all season. Traore went from one injury to the next. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Hardly had any injuries after that initial spell(except for Richards).

It's probably just bad luck/random. Although one word of advice is be very careful with players who lack match sharpness. Playing them more than 30 minutes seems to guarantee injury if the game has it in for you.

Really hope they've sorted out the player interactions.

Examples such as players kicking off because they aren't getting first team football whilst they are currently injured. 

Players complaining about wanting a new contract and then when you go to offer them one it is red and they aren't interested in signing a new deal.

Are just two examples i've come across.

• Like 1

Or when you agree to accept a bid if it matches your valuation of them and then they kick off as you rejected one at a quarter of your set valuation.

Is it sad that my first ever post is about FM whilst I am currently playing FM?

• Like 1

There's a bug where an injury can cause the game to just go forward without play re-starting. Makes for some interesting possession stats :)

As for player search it's under scouting. Then add a filter for transfer status or loan status.
Also, in top right corner there's a show filter button where  you can toggle a few options. The loan ones are quite handy as it will show more players available for loan then what is actually listed for loan, and you can see which loans will be free as opposed to having to pay a monthly fee.

Really enjoying this so far, finished 9th and got to the FA Cup final first year and starting to have a really good squad signing players like Embolo, Vilhena, Van Rhijn, Cillesen, S.Bender and Gimenez to name a few, though some of that is down to the rich consortium that took over.

I did miss having Benteke first season, Ayew was good occasionally but stuttered a lot, Embolo came in in January, and Gestede was awful, so it's a good job Klopp only played him 6 times that year...

jGi2uhQ.jpg

:D:D:D

£12.5M! He was essentially loaned out for £20m for the year :D

Â