Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

Right now in my season I am 17th with Villa.. 11 points in 11 games.. Could be worse, I could be Man United who are currently sitting 20th with 8 points lol.. Football Manager makes me laugh, sometimes it can simulate a league perfectly and then other times it sticks Man United stone cold last for zero reason lol. 

On 12/29/2015 at 18:42, sexbelowsound said:

Managing Ajax on this game is so frustrating. Every pre season I have spend most of it rejecting transfer offers, dealing with pissy players who think they should be allowed to leave and agents who want a new contract for their client every single time an offer is turned down.

It's tiresome.

last year game was the worst, was about 3 games in and people moaning that they arent playing and then sulking for season

Right now in my season I am 17th with Villa.. 11 points in 11 games.. Could be worse, I could be Man United who are currently sitting 20th with 8 points lol.. Football Manager makes me laugh, sometimes it can simulate a league perfectly and then other times it sticks Man United stone cold last for zero reason lol. 

I think it was on about my 19th game on 2015 I saw Man City get relegated

My problem is I drop everything I'm doing to go chasing that, I was 3x champion at arsenal won the CL the lot, think I even did the old save game cheat to make sure they went down

how much money you got?

Slightly biased because he's amazing for me Christian Pavon, Lincoln was amazing in an older save. 

Also worth looking at

Hirving Lozano, Bernardo Silva, Bruma, Matheus Perreira, Kurt Sinan, Max Meyer, Zakkaria Bakkali, Hachim Mastour, Leroy Sane, Julian Brandt, Julian Draxler, Balde Keita, Felipe Anderson, Lucas Ocampos, Vitolo, Filip Kostic, Ruben Garcia.

Edited by V01
forgot the president

cheers, ill have a look at them, draxler ive had on my shortlist for ages on previous fm but never made the purchase, i bought lewis holtby instead and didnt want 2 germans on the left side of midfield.

Calleri and embolo can both be trained to play there, iturbe can play there, look out for Meyer as well I'm sure he's got a £12m clause at the start

Edit - sorry IMO the best one for the money is zivkovic at partizan, you can get him for around £1.5m

ok, so bought a new laptop, installed steam and fm16 fine, all ready to go, now got a notification stating that the steam servers are too busy to handle my request, wtf, i just want to play a game.

Without seeing your tactic or their formation I'd assume the countered the shit out of you. Your team could have been complacent or just having a bad day.

As a general rule the worse the other team are the less aggressive you need to be, 

well I  finally got it installed, have spent 10 hours in 2 days setting up my new look villa, plsyers I bought (which I know nobody will agree with lol)...

boaz myhill, bobby olejnik, kieran trippier, joel ekstrand, ryan inniss, rohan ince, tom ince, jake sinclair and callum saunders, struggling to sign lewis holtby and bas dost at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Â