Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to f-ing lose my mind and im not joking. For those that have read any of my posts know ive struggled with FM16. Well in my latest save i had survived relegation in the last game of the season, so here comes the dreaded 2nd season. 4 games in a just beat ManC away after being a goal down..... greatest game ive played .... alas I had to go work so saved my game..... get home and it wont load (yes i know i should have more than one file but i wanted it to be real where i couldn't go back) and now there is some random duplicate file with (new) next to it, that says it saved at the exact same time..... So I've lost over 15 hours work and i think i was finally going to succeed. There arent words to describe how i feel right now. Sitting in my shed on my computer, its 4am....... worked my ass off all night cos i just wanted to play. I. AM. COMPLETELY. SHATTERED..................................

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

So a bit of research to my problem... and all things lead to Im screwed. I have never had this happen to me before and its by coincidence the first time I havnt a rolling save. Goodbye FM16.... Im done

Edited by Villan_of_oz

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm about to f-ing lose my mind and im not joking. For those that have read any of my posts know ive struggled with FM16. Well in my latest save i had survived relegation in the last game of the season, so here comes the dreaded 2nd season. 4 games in a just beat ManC away after being a goal down..... greatest game ive played .... alas I had to go work so saved my game..... get home and it wont load (yes i know i should have more than one file but i wanted it to be real where i couldn't go back) and now there is some random duplicate file with (new) next to it, that says it saved at the exact same time..... So I've lost over 15 hours work and i think i was finally going to succeed. There arent words to describe how i feel right now. Sitting in my shed on my computer, its 4am....... worked my ass off all night cos i just wanted to play. I. AM. COMPLETELY. SHATTERED..................................

No idea I'm sorry. I'd recommend posting this on https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/

They are pretty good at responding. I had an issue and posted it there and got it fixed. 

It's your tactics...

14 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Shame so many will miss this. POTY for me.

15 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Sitting in my shed on my computer, its 4am....... worked my ass off all night cos i just wanted to play. I. AM. COMPLETELY. SHATTERED..................................

Why do you play FM in your shed? 

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Why do you play FM in your shed?

my man cave and a pretty good set up. Its where i go to watch my sport, drink etc. I have young kids and my Mrs doesnt mind what i do as long as i dont wake them up. So i go out there late at night to watch and yell and scream (which last season was a regular occurrence)

Edited by Villan_of_oz

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

my man cave and a pretty good set up. Its where i go to watch my sport, drink etc. I have young kids and my Mrs doesnt mind what i do as long as i dont wake them up. So i go out there late at night to watch and yell and scream (which last season was a regular occurrence)

When you said shed I was picturing something like this:

article-0-19BE907400000578-261_634x511.jpg

I guess your taking the piss but it is the FM thread

In what regard? A lot of people will miss it as there's not too much traffic on this board.

The sense of anguish is palpable in it though, which makes it very memorable if naught else! But more so, as an ex FM addict myself, I feel your pain ;__;

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hogso said:

In what regard? A lot of people will miss it as there's not too much traffic on this board.

The sense of anguish is palpable in it though, which makes it very memorable if naught else! But more so, as an ex FM addict myself, I feel your pain ;__;

I apologise to you, for taking what you said the wrong way, I was just being defensive and for no reason. Even if I sound like a big kid, I dont mind being laughed at :D Im glad you enjoyed my post, I only started doing them as like you observed not much was happening on this thread. In saying that there has been some good advice on here which is helpful..... Im already considering coming out of retirement and only Ive only been out of a job a day................... I hear Villa desperately need a new manager............................... Start new game..............................................................Here we go again :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

When you said shed I was picturing something like this:

article-0-19BE907400000578-261_634x511.jpg

my dog house looks like this......

Edited by Villan_of_oz
and the image didnt load

• 2 months later...

Hahaha

I've finally done it. 

I've finally got a decent Villa save going, and now after all the crap this game has given me, I will make this the absolute beast of a save.

For all the little kids out there never give up, always give everything and maybe just maybe if you work as hard as me you may have all your dreams come true soon.

VTID

UTV

• Like 1

Â