Who will survive the relegation battle?

NibblyPig

Who do you think will stay up in the Premiership?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will stay up in the Premiership?

• Southampton
    • Crystal Palace
    • West Brom
    • Norwich

I think Palace will stay up.

If it was who I wanted to see stay up, then that would be Norwich. I hope Southampton get relegated though :evil:

I hope Palace don't stay up because if they do it will be because of penalties. Norwich are a "nice club" and I'd like to see them stay up whilst West Brom pissed me off scoring with the last kick of the game so I hope they go down.

With regards Saints, I hope they go down so we can re-sign Crouch.

I dont want to see all three promoted clubs go straight back down.

I agree with Dan about Palace, but i like Dowie (mind you, i think his managerial futute is very much in the premiership, away from Palace)

I dont have a prefrence between WBA and Norwich. If the Baggies stay up, its good for West Midlands football, if Norwich do it, then its proof that nice guys dont have to finish last.

As Villa will inevitably sign players from a relegated club, perhaps we should hope that Chelsea get 65 points deducted as a penalty for tapping up Ashley Cole, go down, and let us have Lampard, Robben, Terry and Cech at knockdown prices?

I think Saints will.

I'd like it to be Norwich, or even the Yam Yams, but wth West Brom having to play Man U and Arse, and Norwich having a terrible defence, they're both gone. Palace I just don't like.

They all have a chance i can see Baggies beating Pompey last game of the season to be honest (pompey will roll over if there is any chance of saints still going down) it depends whether they nick some points off UTD or Arsenal.

I'm hoping Saints go down, the **** have been down there so long, they deserve to go.

Wouldn't that be funny if Pompey rolled over on the last day and WBA stayed up, a point ahead of Saints! :D Hope it happens!

I'm hoping Saints go down, the **** have been down there so long, they deserve to go.

Wouldn't that be funny if Pompey rolled over on the last day and WBA stayed up, a point ahead of Saints! :D Hope it happens!

As long as Norwich or Palace stay up I will be happy - I hate Soton and the Baggies - hope both of these buggers drop.

Â