Tickets

Wainy316

Anyone else find the website to be playing up when selecting seats?

Was doing that yesterday for me. Got right to the end where you input your verified by visa shit and it broke, had to redo it.

ive had a nightmare the last two days trying to get tickets, can never do it online because it always says ive not got the correct privileges although i have and ive tried getting through on the phone but its been impossible. anyway i managed to secure my seat this afternoon. selling like hot cakes i think

I'm struggling again to get my son a ticket. i had this last year after i didnt assign him to the first couple of games i took him to. Got it sorted for the QF and the SF but no luck with this one, the ticket office must presume i've been taking random 10yr olds to all these games :(

Joking aside, i understand and appreciate why they are not giving any leeway with this one.

Had long chat with them yesterday as my daughter attends every Villa game I attend and my full booking history always has an accompanying U18 but I never assigned tickets to her in the early part of last season.

Last season it was okay - even for Wembley tickets - they always said they could see she was at the games with me. For this one though, it was no deal. The operative simply said that they had to be strict, they were being monitored and that their jobs were at risk if they went off the set criteria.

Fully understand what she was saying even if it does all sound a little OTT !!! 

Had long chat with them yesterday as my daughter attends every Villa game I attend and my full booking history always has an accompanying U18 but I never assigned tickets to her in the early part of last season.

Last season it was okay - even for Wembley tickets - they always said they could see she was at the games with me. For this one though, it was no deal. The operative simply said that they had to be strict, they were being monitored and that their jobs were at risk if they went off the set criteria.

Fully understand what she was saying even if it does all sound a little OTT !!! 

I've just had exactly the same conversation, like you i fully understand the need to be strict but a little common sence would be welcome . In my case, i didn't assign my lad to Liverpool and Leicester, but then got him a reference for West Brom, and he has since been to the SF, Walsall and Notts County. So as it stands for this game, only the Baggies game counts towards his criteria.  

It amazes me that after last year and people moaning about not assigning tickets some are doing it again. If you've bought a ticket in the last 12 months you will more than likely get a ticket but it's up to you to get them assigned properly. I think we will sell out but it'll go down to the last few days. I'm a ST holder and haven't bought mine yet because I want to sit with some mates who haven't got the privileges I have and I know a few others doing the same. 

if this dont sell out then its shit support m' lord from us, could not give a shit that its on tv,or supposedly restrictions,or people not going because of trouble. at the end of the day we should easily be selling out. not sure how ticket sales are going but i know i had trouble getting through on the phone.

• Like 2

Â