Barclays Premier League
Stamford Bridge
Saturday October 17
Kick-off: 3pm
Initial allocation - 1,446. 

Prices: Shed Lower - £52 [adults], £23.50 [O65s/U20s] Shed

Upper - £55 [adults], £23.50 [O65s/U20s]

Sale dates

Tuesday September 8: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 10+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season.
Thursday September 10: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16.
Monday September 14: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16. 
Tuesday September 15: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders.
Thursday September 17: On sale to Villa Cash members. 
Monday September 21: Supporters who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16.
Wednesday September 23: General sale 

thing is prices wont come down because people keep paying them, last season for instace we sold 2200 initial allocation which at those prices is bloody good going especially considering how shit we are. for me once you start paying around 40 quid for a ticket thats too much but pushing 50 and thats taking the piss but i dont think chelsea give a flying shit if away fans dont turn up. needs to be a cap on ticket prices,wages and transfer fee's. i need to pick and choose my away games and this one im giving a miss.

I can't justify spending that much on tickets as i always go with my kids. Once you factor in the cost of travel and food/drink it ends up being £200 plus. I'm lucky to be able to afford season tickets for us as well as around 10 away games but it's becoming more difficult to fork out this amount of money to watch a match.

joke prices, not going 

So I'm guessing you've got no complaints this time that the club haven't taken the full allocation, despite it only being £7 more than Anfield?

The club have subsidised these tickets so they're £5 cheaper than in the OP now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â