Xcom 2

mightysasquatch

• 2 years later...

Thought this deserved a bump seeing as it's currently free with psplus. 

Hadn't played the series beforehand and the learning curve is suprisingly steep but seriously enjoying it.

Also reading through the previous posts about losing your best soldiers really resonates RIP 'RIPPER' Santiago even if you were moody as whenever I asked you to move.

I am sorry for your loss @jjaacckk91.

There are very few games that truly show the frailty of life better than XCOM. One second you are successfully carrying out a well orchestrated mission, the next second your MVP gets shot in the head through a wall and they're gone just like that.

I love the XCOM series. Every movement matters and I wish more games offered a real penalty for making a mistake like XCOM does.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just finished xcom 2 following the ps+ release. Absolutely loved every single second. Ended up pretty op what with 3 magus level psi ops, plus the 'special character' for the last mission, and a good few majors (at least one in each class). 

Bring on Terror from the Deep! :D

On 13/07/2018 at 19:15, hogso said:

Just finished xcom 2 following the ps+ release. Absolutely loved every single second. Ended up pretty op what with 3 magus level psi ops, plus the 'special character' for the last mission, and a good few majors (at least one in each class). 

Bring on Terror from the Deep! :D

I also felt op at the end, started an ironman legend run(because trophies), and that beat me down to size pretty fast, so difficult to keep people alive at the start of the game.

Â