Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Why would be pay for a loan contract that allows Liverpool the chance to recall? It just doesn't make business sense, we must be the ones sending him back. 

Dreadful piece of business, this decade's Drobny. 

Liverpool have requested it by the sounds of it so not an automatic recall. I imagine we will accept it because we have no interest in the lad in fairness

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Why would be pay for a loan contract that allows Liverpool the chance to recall? It just doesn't make business sense, we must be the ones sending him back. 

we did same with aly cissokho though

I think Liverpool would have waived (or refunded) at least half the fee to get him back to be honest, maybe even the full million.

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Don't worry about the 60million drop in income which hits next season chaps, I've got us the 500k loan fee back for Llori for the second half of the season!..

Is probably what Tom Fox is saying to Lerner right now

Edited by AvfcTheObsession

So he wasn't injured for the entire duration, yet couldn't force his way into that defence, even for a few token minutes at the end :crylaugh:I get the impression he must be so lightweight they tie him down on windy days.

• Like 1

Â