Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

So you know for a fact that it was a Reily signing? Because I thought we had a committee?

Rumours of corruption are absurd too. Get a grip guys.

We've already sacked the worst part of the committee.

8 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Good job, Reilly. Might as well have just burned cash to heat the office.

£1m for the loan wasn't it?

8 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Now story is Liverpool are ones who want him back due to defender shortage , Surely we can do a deal loan us Benteke we will loan you Richards AND Sendaros ....

Dont believe that for a second, we are wasting a loan spot up so might as well send him back

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool are down more centre halfs last night. Just Sakho is fit so I imagine they will look for him back

will be typical and watch him become a star 

He looked decent in the u21 game I saw him in, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened 

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool are down more centre halfs last night. Just Sakho is fit so I imagine they will look for him back

will be typical and watch him become a star 

I wonder if we are going to receive some of our fee back? Be interesting to see how he performs there. If does well it would be really annoying

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I wonder if we are going to receive some of our fee back? Be interesting to see how he performs there. If does well it would be really annoying

If they want him back half way through his season long loan I would guess we would get half of the loan fee back (we had better). If not they might offer us another loan but I doubt if it would be Benteke because he has a Wembley place waiting for him (on the bench for the LC Final).more likely someone like Joe Allen who needs games before the Euros if anyone at all.     

Â