Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

Has high hopes for him was highly rated seemed very good I'm the euros in the Summer.

Him and Crespo random transfers and neither played much or at all just wtf was signing them all about ..

Oh well gives us another loan space

8 hours ago, Villa101 said:

Looking to send him back.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/12076557/Aston-Villa-to-scrap-Tiago-Iloris-loan-deal-and-send-him-back-to-Liverpool.html

Bizarre transfer. Liverpool fans seem to rate him, I remember watching him be awesome for Granada in a game v Barca once and they kept a clean sheet, he looked excellent in the Euro kids tournament in the summer, now granted those 3 things dont make him amazing or anything but well, we defend like crap most of the time, he cant have done much worse to be frank. Odd one.

Hmm very odd. This deal stinks. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about this deal again further down the line.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KSV said:

Bad attitude probably 

Reading the quotes from garde this seems to be the case. He says that the group isn't "together". I think He's trying to clear house and remove anyone with a bad attitude. I expect traore to go in the summer.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Another piece of poor business to add to the rest of the garbage signings from the summer. Sack the scouts 

Only Gestede looks like a rank waste of money to me.  Ok this didn't work out, but it's hardly cost us a fortune and they would have assumed he would be fitter than he has turned out to have been.  It's understandable that Remi wants to use the loan spot for someone else who will make an instant impact in the first team.

15 hours ago, Villa101 said:

Love this bit.

Garde is now focused on making further signings as he plots a strategy for survival.

Cripes, let's hope he doesn't spend too much more time plotting his "strategy". There's only 19 games left!

As for Llori, looks like a complete waste of time and money.

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

Reading the quotes from garde this seems to be the case. He says that the group isn't "together". I think He's trying to clear house and remove anyone with a bad attitude. I expect traore to go in the summer.

Traore attitude problems? Hasnt he been pictured celebrating on the sidelines when we score.

17 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Probably to make room for a more necessary loan deal?

Isn't there a limit to how many loans from inside the Premier League you can have?

No because we've already got Cleverley.

JK. Let's not go down this road again...

• Like 1

Another piece of poor business to add to the rest of the garbage signings from the summer. Sack Reilly

fixed

So you know for a fact that it was a Reily signing? Because I thought we had a committee?

Rumours of corruption are absurd too. Get a grip guys.

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

So you know for a fact that it was a Reily signing? Because I thought we had a committee?

Rumours of corruption are absurd too. Get a grip guys.

Reilly was part of the committee at Liverpool when they signed him too. 

Â