Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

Take it he's another one Sherwood didn't want. I guess we'll see.

Not when he signed, Sherwood said he knew his Dad and had tried to sign him for Spurs.

Hopefully he gets some sort of chance at least.

Sherwood said many things. 

He tried to use samples of his own blood and the DNA of ordinary house spiders to genetically engineer and create a range of super spider/human hybrids, hellbent on taking over the world and using a fiendish array of webs. NASA got wind of his experiment by using the Hubble space telescope to listen to his thoughts. Meanwhile he was hiding in an abandoned lighthouse off the course of Tunisia where he was captured shortly before Halloween and has been taken to a maximum security facility east of Frankfurt.

That, or he's not quite good enough to make the squad.

Story out of nothing IMO.  He's had a few niggles according to reports so isn't fully up to speed.

The Liverpool guff is most likely the press putting 2 + 2 together and getting 3.  They are short on CB's due to injuries, but don't appear to have a recall option on the deal.  However we do appear to have an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season. 

My guess is Liverpool (or Klopp) now rate the kid again and are leaking things to try and tempt the player to reject any offer (although one would think we have already agreed terms to have the option in place).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2015, 16:22:50, gharperr said:

or hes a 22 y/o cb ...

I'm a fat 36yr old electrician, and I'm probably a better choice than Lescott. 

Â