Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

"Apparently" he's been cryogenicly frozen to prevent Liverpool cancelling the loan before we can buy him. They've installed three phase power in the room behind the trophy cabinet to keep his temperature constant. There'll be a board meeting later this season to decide when to thaw him.

• Like 2

Is he even at the club?

If our new manager is as good as they say he is then I'm expecting to see Clark or Ilore in place for the worst CH I've ever seen Lescott.

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes RM to work out who in this squad aren't up for it.

He played for a season under Garde at Lyon I believe so wouldn't be surprised to see him integrated into the team/squad. 

No he did not. 

He made 12 appearances on loan at Bordeaux.  Hardly a successful loan.  He did however look very good for the Portuguese 21s

• Like 1

He played for a season under Garde at Lyon I believe so wouldn't be surprised to see him integrated into the team/squad. 

No he did not. 

He made 12 appearances on loan at Bordeaux.  Hardly a successful loan.  He did however look very good for the Portuguese 21s

Is he actually injured at the moment, or just not making the squad?

Â