Emmanuel Adebayor

dont_do_it_doug.

And all those who laughed at me when I said Adebayor wasnt all about money?

I told you the guy is a clown simple as I know from my experience of meeting him. Am glad we never signed him. Let his career rot in the spurs u18s

I htink Adebayor has left himself down massively due to not taking a move, either to us or West Ham. He could have changed peoples perception of him by lowering his demands and wanting first team football but he appears to be happier sitting on his backside. Disappointing 

I htink Adebayor has left himself down massively due to not taking a move, either to us or West Ham. He could have changed peoples perception of him by lowering his demands and wanting first team football but he appears to be happier sitting on his backside. Disappointing 

Completely agree. I'm not fussed about the wage thing, I don't think that was the main issue. He simply wasn't motivated enough to push a move through generally. 

Very sad end to a decent top flight career that could have been so much more. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Mate believe me he wont be losing any sleep about it. We are better off without him, his attitude stinks and I dont want it rubbing on the rest of our squad espically the younger ones

Mate believe me he wont be losing any sleep about it. We are better off without him, his attitude stinks and I dont want it rubbing on the rest of our squad espically the younger ones

True, we don't want to upset the applecart by throwing a bad apple in there but Sherwood always spoke very highly of him on both a professional and personal level and I thought that might swing it. Oh well, shown his true colours now!

However, I'm sure we'll be linked with him in January! 

• Like 1