Emmanuel Adebayor

dont_do_it_doug.

SSN reporter said he's spoke to Adebayor and he's desperate for a move to west ham.

No way we would pay £5m worth of wages if he was that **** desperate he would take a pay cut his money is more important to him than his career.

He'd be the best striker we've had at the club since Benteke and could be the difference between survival and relegation.

So the best striker in the last month then?

He'd be that and besides Benteke the best striker we've had at the club for a while.

It was reported that Adebayor rejected us and said he didn't want to be playing in the championship next season. He also wants to stay in London. This deal is never going to happen. He just wants money and would not want to play for us. 

"I've just spoken to Adebayor on the phone, he tells me he's sat at home, watching SSNHQ's coverage and waiting, desperately hoping to get a move to West Ham.

"He said he would love to go to West Ham, and is desperate to play and score goals.

"But West Ham already their full quota of domestic loans with Carl Jenkinson and Victor Moses on board, so Adebayor, who has one year left on his contract at Tottenham, may have to have his final year's wages made up by West Ham to force the move through."

• Like 1

More than likely I think the reporter asked him if he'd consider going to West Ham and he gave a positive answer out of politness. I'm sure he is desperate to play and score goals but he probably means with us.

"I've just spoken to Adebayor on the phone, he tells me he's sat at home, watching SSNHQ's coverage and waiting, desperately hoping to get a move to West Ham.

"He said he would love to go to West Ham, and is desperate to play and score goals.

"But West Ham already their full quota of domestic loans with Carl Jenkinson and Victor Moses on board, so Adebayor, who has one year left on his contract at Tottenham, may have to have his final year's wages made up by West Ham to force the move through."

I think he will be doing quite a bit of sitting at home this season.

• Like 1