Emmanuel Adebayor

dont_do_it_doug.

I've no influence so my wishes are irrelevant. Whatever happens happens. If Tim wants him and he's fit then we'll get him and at that point I'm on board and will want him to do brilliantly for the club. But until he joins, I will wish that he doesn't.

• Like 1

I've no influence so my wishes are irrelevant. Whatever happens happens. If Tim wants him and he's fit then we'll get him and at that point I'm on board and will want him to do brilliantly for the club. But until he joins, I will wish that he doesn't.

let me try and persuade you.....

4239109760.jpg

If we are in for him then I suppose I can only hope he fails his medical.

Welcome to the dark side bro. Definitely think people are getting their hopes up that he be a great signing

I don't think so.he will good for about first five games then show he usual self where he can't be bothered for the rest of it.would rather have rudy and kozak

I see we're playing my old favourite "Which is the prettiest poo in the toilet".

well on berbatov i certainly am hopeful it is the game the club are playing right now and that we are not serious

If we are in for him then I suppose I can only hope he fails his medical.

Welcome to the dark side bro. Definitely think people are getting their hopes up that he be a great signing

I don't think so.he will good for about first five games then show he usual self where he can't be bothered for the rest of it.would rather have rudy and kozak

well arguably we'll only need him full time for a limited period until rudy and jordan get up to speed and then sporadically throughout the season. (I am trying to be positive)

Hopefully he comes in and lights it up early doors. Then when he inevitably gets bored, settled, lazy, tired, 'injured', 'something else that results in him being a wage thief' the others will have gotten fully up to speed and he can be taken out back like old yella.

let me try and persuade you.....

4239109760.jpg

Thanks for the reminder Richard.

Would love to get Berba in.

He's apparently looking to sign one of those loan contracts where he has to start at least 75% of league games for the rest of the season to put him in the shop window for his next contract. Similar to the deal Cleverley had with us. They're exceptionally common these days.

He's apparently looking to sign one of those loan contracts where he has to start at least 75% of league games for the rest of the season to put him in the shop window for his next contract. Similar to the deal Cleverley had with us. They're exceptionally common these days.

No thanks why we going yo pamper hid bloody needs. The club's bigger than him.

I hope your right Richard!