Emmanuel Adebayor

dont_do_it_doug.

I'll be pretty gutted if we don't get him.

I'll be gutted if we do, the blokes known for about 6 months that he'll never kick a ball for Spurs this year and here we are expected to beg him to choose football over money? **** that, had my doubts about him before, really don't want him now

Him and Lescott in tomorrow and I think we can all agree that this has been a pretty decent window.

no I wouldn't agree

Why?

I've got to say, I'm confused as to how anyone wouldn't consider this a successful window - Bunn, Crespo, Lescott, Amavi, Gana, Veretout, Ayew, Traore, Sinclair, Gestede and Adebayor would be more than most of us would have dreamed of at the start of the summer and for me would represent the most impressive recruitment in a single window I can ever remember. We've lost players too, but that's the nature of things - I think you can make a strong argument for this being the best transfer window we've ever had. 

Richard, what's been missing for you to make this a pretty decent window?

there'll be a sum up the transfer window thread, I'm saving it for that

I'll be gutted if we do, the blokes known for about 6 months that he'll never kick a ball for Spurs this year and here we are expected to beg him to choose football over money? **** that, had my doubts about him before, really don't want him now

His attitude resembles N'Zogbia's.

• Like 1

Matt Law (Telegrahp) says that West Ham are the only club interested in him. That kind of contradicts the quotes from Sherwood though, I guess.

Sorry I didn't read it properly it says that West Ham are 'the only other club'.

Edited by useless

I think we're all relying on Sherwood to make it right.

All things considered, I'd rather not have him.

I don't like him but that's not important, I think we need him barring something amazing and previously unknown coming out of left field today.... in the shape of a striker that scores regularly.

• Like 1

All things considered, I'd rather not have him.

I don't like him but that's not important, I think we need him barring something amazing and previously unknown coming out of left field today.... in the shape of a striker that scores regularly.

I don't think I like him ether, but neither did I like Benteke. As you say it is irrelevant as long as he scores goals. Importantly, I'm confident he will. 

Adebayor has the talent though..