VillaTalk downtime

limpid

Question

VillaTalk will be down for several hours on Thursday starting around lunchtime. When it comes back up, we will be running the new version of the IP.Board software.

There are bound to be problems. Please report them in this thread.

After the upgrade, a process will run reorganising older posts. I expect that old posts will be messed up for some time (probably days) while this completes.

Go to first unread on any thread has gone.

You just click the bullet to the left of the title, same as the old site. How did you do this before?

You just had to click the thread and it will take you to the first unread post. It had to be from the list of recent threads in the sidebar or the last posts in respective forums on the homepage.

Edited by Keyblade

Go to first unread on any thread has gone.

You just click the bullet to the left of the title, same as the old site. How did you do this before?

You just had to click the thread and it will take you to the first unread post. It had to be from the list of recent threads in the sidebar or the last posts in respective forums on the homepage.

Ah, so the sidebar is gone. Yes. That's an add-on so I'll have to try and find a replacement.

I like the flat interface, any way to switch to fluid width?

No donors tag on left side profile. "Location" needs a space after it = "Location "

The Donors tag was removed about six months ago :)

I've reported the Location issue. Thanks.

... and it's been fixed.