limpid

Five things about this goal (from this half of the clip):

• Gana's perfectly Weighted passin front of Amavi.
  • Amavi's first touch and then inch perfect low cross.
  • Sinclair hussling to get in to the box.
  • Gestede taking a position at the far post meaning Sinclair just has to beat one Central Defender. You can see Kaboul point at Sinclair but then back off because he knows he has to cover Gestede.
  • Sinclair times his run perfectly to meet the cross.
  • Like 3

Calling it!

Lambert to take over Sunderland once Advocaat get's sacked

Sunderland is a grave yard for managers. If he has any sense (setting myself up here) he'll stay far away.

Westwood with two suicidal backpasses is worrying me. Bacuna seems everywhere but doing nothing with it.

Gestede needs to be stronger in his hold up play but honestly he is trying to do everything with O'Shea attached to his arm.

Hutton, Gana, Sanchez, Sinclair all excellent.

5 goals in a week for Sinclair - can he get six? 

yep, that line up is looking better and better

It's funny looking at people's posts a few seconds after we concede a goal.

I reckon you could put a book together if you collated them throughout the season. 'How to Overreact' or something.

Calling it!

Lambert to take over Sunderland once Advocaat get's sacked

Sunderland is a grave yard for managers. If he has any sense (setting myself up here) he'll stay far away.

So is Villa :D

I think he'll take any job he's offered (or are we still paying him salary? If so I'm sure he's fine being unemployed)

Gestede is having to contend with a lot of players as they are playing so narrow, probably why we are getting so much joy down the flanks, he's doing OK I think.

He's improved as the half has gone on but I think still has been too immobile. Just needs to be on his toes more and offer us more movement inside and outside the box. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

yep, that line up is looking better and better

It's funny looking at people's posts a few seconds after we concede a goal.

I reckon you could put a book together if you collated them throughout the season. 'How to Overreact' or something.

Well yes, but it's all part of the experience. Read it and laugh afterwards.

• Like 1

Do we think Tim wishes he'd have had more faith in Sinclair and not wasted 9m on Ayew?

I get the feeling Sinclair was never at the fore front of his plans but can't be ignored on recent form.

That penalty just 2 minutes after the goal was crucial.

Desperately need a third though