Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

20 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Just freeze him out. Ban him from the club premises but make sure to put someone at calling him and requesting him to be places at all times of the night/day. We own his rights so make him drive around from his home in Manchester for no reason until he realises that he needs a change in his scummy life. 

No you can't do this :D at least not while the UK in still in EU anyway. 

4 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

No you can't do this :D at least not while the UK in still in EU anyway. 

We can. We can restrict him from training with the first team or the reserve team, we can put him on gardening leave, we can make him train alone or put him on special training measures.

Admittedly yes, we cannot call him at 2am and tell him to drive to Telford (well, we can, but not as representatives of the club)

We also cannot lock him in the "Reo-Coker Suite" either (sadly)

I think retaining him at the club and mistreating him in the ways described is an issue for us as it adds a bigger poison and disruptive source at a time we are trying to get a good team spirit going 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Richard said:

I think retaining him at the club and mistreating him in the ways described is an issue for us as it adds a bigger poison and disruptive source at a time we are trying to get a good team spirit going 

"Retaining him" makes it sound as though we're not trying to ship him out, I think it's pretty damn obvious that is not the case.

Â