Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Seriously? Lescott as a Villa "fan" you owe us!

Even with Tony confirming not medical he will struggle to get any offers. I could see this being a payoff if no one comes in during this window.

Whats funny is that they are considering Senderos as the alternative!  :crylaugh:

Wish we did that last season... 

Edited by cyrusr

Lescott fails the medical - now there's a surprise - I could run quicker than him! He also fails at trying, defending and social media. He has however succeeded at being a class A bell end. Let him train on his own for the remainder of his contract and stick him on the bench for all the reserve games just so he has to turn up. 

I'd also set up an additional 2 friendlies a week for the reserves so he has to go to those too. Worst signing we've made that I can remember, ever. 

• Like 2

The only logical explanation is that someone in authority at Rangers dipped into this site and read our comments then decided to change his offer to 50p per week on a 6 day contract. 

Just now, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I don't understand why a failed medical would necessarily stop a loan deal. Surely Rangers/Villa could renegotiate the terms on a "pay per play" basis.

Anything to get rid of this loser. 

He didn't and it wasn't a loan.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

is there any truth in the rumour they had him doing sprints but the stopwatch didn't go up to days?
What a worthless piece of trash this guy is.

Yes, they had to buy a calendar

Â