Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm sure i read that Rangers were "only" paying him £10k per week. If we were going to be picking up the rest, it was a good as a pay off anyway. 

The club seem to be desperate to get rid of him, so i still think he will leave. It may just be a deal similar to Stephen Ireland, a 12 month loan deal to run down the final year of his contract. I'm still confident he will be gone. 

52 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Out!  Damn'd Spot ! Out I say !

Failed medical ?  So what ?  They surely hadn't been expecting him to run or anything ?  Its only Scottish football FFS what difference does it make whether he can walk ?

Fingers crossed the mercenary so and so has had a better offer from Sunderland.

If not can we have a whip round and buy him some new knees or whatever ?

Agreed, you need to be just healthy enough to not be in wheelchair to play in Scotland ffs. 

What a useless cheese monger he really is.

Useless waste of air...imagine failing a medical at rangers..they obviously did a brain scan and found a note inside saying "im on 45k a week sitting on my ass .at villa go away rangers"

Edited by OLDVILLAIN

If his knees are bad enough to fail a medical, he needs to do the honourable thing and retire. From his performances last year, I wouldn't be the least surprised if his knees had completely given in on the walk from his car to the training ground.

I'm aware of how ridiculous it sounds to ask Lescott to act honourably... :wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Turned the move down due to 'family reasons' seemingly.

He is like a turd that won't flush.

Odd one as he's "worked" outside of the midlands for many a year before coming back. I can't help but wonder why he would let things go this far with Rangers if he had no intention of moving away. Hopefully, there's a club nearer to home that's also interested (which practically rules out Sunderland).

20 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Turned the move down due to 'family reasons' seemingly.

He is like a turd that won't flush.

Them gangsters from wolves want to keep him at VP, they've never had so much fun. 

Â