Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

Loads of blues in the villa end for this one. There is a flaw in the ticket office system and there is a way round it. Just in the pub with some of the lads that follow blues and they have all been down to the villa ticket office today and managed to buy tickets. There are 9 of them who have all bought tickets today direct from villa. That are not blagging either because they have all shown me their tickets for trinity upper. **** knows what they are doing at the ticket office!

Loads of blues in the villa end for this one. There is a flaw in the ticket office system and there is a way round it. Just in the pub with some of the lads that follow blues and they have all been down to the villa ticket office today and managed to buy tickets. There are 9 of them who have all bought tickets today direct from villa. That are not blagging either because they have all shown me their tickets for trinity upper. **** knows what they are doing at the ticket office!

Great so it's gonna be a disaster both on and off the pitch

Not really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be an uncomfortable atmosphere full of loud hatred towards blues but without actively supporting villa. The only way we can win is by pure superior ability, they will want it more and try harder without a doubt.

Edited by vivahate